Go Broncos!! NFL 2013 Playoffs.

SuzukHammer

Reaction score
I am pleased that the Broncos got the #1 seed for the AFC.

The NFL playoffs are a grind. It will be fun to watch.

I'm hoping eventually we get to play New England for the AFC Championship, then which ever team wins, I'll root for the AFC in the Super Bowl.

I'm a Falcon fan. I like that they have homefield but every team in the NFC can run the ball. THis worries me. But Too many rookie QBs. I don;t think any of them will have success against the veterans.

The broncos at the moment are a machine. After the early season where they played (and lost to) all the very top teams it seems they got it figured out. Those rematches should be interesting, if they make it past the 2nd round that is.

The broncos at the moment are a machine. After the early season where they played (and lost to) all the very top teams it seems they got it figured out. Those rematches should be interesting, if they make it past the 2nd round that is.

vive la difference.

I have enjoyed watching the Broncos steadily getting better at 3rd downs, not fumbling, and of course, the noodle arm show at Atlanta. The defense doesn't leave me fearing a complete collapse.

Go Seahawks! I think it's your duty to root for them as an ukulele player actually. Their center grew up in Hawaii, and not only does he play ukes, he builds them too! Oh, and he made the Pro Bowl too!

I'll be rooting for a Super Bowl matchup of Indianapolis and San Francisco.

Wow i knew there was a reason i liked you..
i live in the San Francisco bay area.. go niners!

sorry no more Indy..

Last edited:
4 more hours until Ray Lewis retires. Go Broncolds!!

Damned. 1 and done. My team is out. time to play ukulele.

Last edited:
Update for 2014 playoffs. The Seahawks just got done spanking the Saints butts 34 - 7and sent them home crying. The Broncos are next!

After watching Manning throw the record setting 51st TD of the season, and still has a game to go, he amazes me. He only has to throw for 266 yards to eclipse the all-time single season record for yards as well.

Even though I'm a Bengals fan, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he were to get another Superbowl ring. The dude is doing all this at 37 years old, and after neck surgery that should have ended his career.

I should probably have started a new thread, but the Superbowl was awsome if your a Seahawks fan. I was hoping for a complete blow out since the Broncos didn't really show up to play. Like they talking heads say, "A great quarterback can get you to the SB, but its the defense that wins it for you." Fortunately for the Hawks, this year they had both.

I like Manning, he a great qb and a great guy. Wonder if he is going to stick out for another year.

I should probably have started a new thread, but the Superbowl was awsome if your a Seahawks fan.

It's VERY early, but the Seahawks look like the team to beat again this year.

Check out this other Superbowl success. Let her go by Passenger. It featured in an ad and now has over 387 million hits. They even appear to be playing Uke chords on guitars with a capo on the fifth fret.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBumgq5yVrA

Oooops Just noticed this is in the Sports Discussion forum. Well, to bring it back on track my Broncos team (Australian NRL team Brisbane) are still in it for the year, but they have to win their first game in the finals playoffs on Saturday. Go Broncos.

Top Bottom