Ukulele Playing Tips by Jake Shimaukuro

MusicTeacher2009

Reaction score
Ukulele Playing Tips by Jake Shimabukuro

A very young but uniquely talented Jake Shimabukuro in a short series
of lessons that he posted some years ago. If you haven't seen this yet, it's well worth your time. Hope you enjoy it . . . Happy New Year!!! - Ukulele Mike Lynch . . . . '
'

'

Last edited:
I just saw this a couple days ago. Some really fun stuff on it. All those "tricks" as I call them will really step up ones playing. I gotta practice harder. So much to learn.

You mean so much "PLAY" not "PRACTICE" . . . Right?
You know Mozart as a child approached his music that way. He saw "playing" music as real "play" as
a child would do. . . Hope we can all approach the process of developing our playing skills in that fashion.

You mean so much "PLAY" not "PRACTICE" . . . Right?
You know Mozart as a child approached his music that way. He saw "playing" music as real "play" as
a child would do. . . Hope we can all approach the process of developing our playing skills in that fashion.

I do both. I love to play. But I love to practice. I have a goal and I'm not there yet.

I am bumping this up. It's too good to get buried.

Honestly, if you want to spice up your playing, spend 24 minutes with one of my ukulele gods. It's well worth it.

I am bumping this up. It's too good to get buried.

Honestly, if you want to spice up your playing, spend 24 minutes with one of my ukulele gods. It's well worth it.

I think these videos are awesome. I got this DVD quite a few years ago and learned a TON from it. Great stuff!

Haha, I love it how he teaches a new technique, then plays it, then I play along comfortably and actually feel quite good about myself, then he slowly speeds up the technique and it really makes me realise the vast amount of learning I have ahead of me!

''Ok, Got it?''

Then by that point I have friction burns on my jaw where it hit the floor so fast.

Top Bottom