Moore Bettah owners. Post your pics here

Phil, that was some of the most fun I've ever had in my shop. Thank you for the opportunity!

I got to see this VW Moore Bettah...it was one of the coolest inlays I have seen...the details are so fine....
Phil and his wife Jennifer the nicest people.....

Congrats Phil and Chuck......:)

Last edited:
I got to see this VW Moore Bettah...it was one of the coolest inlays I have seen...the details are so fine....
Phil and his wife Jennifer the nicest people.....

Congrats Phil and Chuck......:)

Thank you Len, we had a great time with you, thanks for entertaining us.

Here's some of Chuck's photos of my new Moore Bettah featuring my 1955 VW Beetle. He's not only a brilliant luthier but also a great photographer, so I'm using his photos.
View attachment 78626

Check out the detail in the headstock!
View attachment 78627

Rosette & 12 fret inlay.
View attachment 78630

The arm bevel looks amazing and makes it so comfortable to play
View attachment 78628

I plan to do a more detailed post with more info on the uke and more photos but this should be enough to give everyone a good idea. :)

Unique and awesome looking uke. Congrats!

A big congrats, Phill! When I see your uke, my tears are falling down. Soooo beautiful!

]DSC_0027.jpgDSC_0023.jpg
Just came today, The Shanghai Buddha Uke. I am truly overwhelmed. What a wonderful instrument and a seriously beautiful piece of fine artwork. Chuck is the BEST.
By the way, these are Chuck's photos...............and he wishes he was a better photographer!!
It's a Concert Uke by the way

Last edited:
]View attachment 78831View attachment 78832
Just came today, The Shanghai Buddha Uke. I am truly overwhelmed. What a wonderful instrument and a seriously beautiful piece of fine artwork. Chuck is the BEST.
By the way, these are Chuck's photos...............and he wishes he was a better photographer!!

Oh wow you got the Buddha! That is such an incredible ukulele, congratulations, it is stunning. My favorite part is actually the cute little koi by the offset soundhole. :)

Shanghai Buddha Uke

More pictures via Chuck

Attachments

• DSC_0020.jpg
    DSC_0020.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC_0025.jpg
    DSC_0025.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC_0029.jpg
    DSC_0029.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 37
Welcome to the family.
He told me the same with my ukulele's photos. He's silly. They're beautiful. (But photographs are not able to totally capture the shimmers.).

Enjoy. It's lovely.

I am so happy to get the ticket to join this family of MB ukes finally. Here are two photos from FB of Mr. Moore. I will take more pictures when I received it. And also thanks to Andrew and Corey's great recording. :eek:

1.jpg2.jpg

Congratulations Henry! It is a gorgeous uke. I am sure you will love it, the looks, the sound, the feel, it is just an all around work of art. Welcome to the MB family. Now will be 2 MB's in TW.

I am so happy to get the ticket to join this family of MB ukes finally. Here are two photos from FB of Mr. Moore. I will take more pictures when I received it. And also thanks to Andrew and Corey's great recording. :eek:

View attachment 78837View attachment 78838

You are a lucky guy Henry. I think that is the best sounding Moore Bettah I have ever heard. It is also elegant and beautiful. You have quite a treasure there. Welcome to the Moore Bettah family and congratulations.

Wow, u got it! Congrats! I just went to Shanghai not long ago. This uke is stunning as usual!

Congratulations Henry! It is a gorgeous uke. I am sure you will love it, the looks, the sound, the feel, it is just an all around work of art. Welcome to the MB family. Now will be 2 MB's in TW.
U two should meet up :) we are all so lucky ;) have u received my email yet?

A big congrats to Henry and welcome to be in our family:D @Henrydu

Wow, u got it! Congrats! I just went to Shanghai not long ago. This uke is stunning as usual!
Thanks Ceci,
Shanghai is one of my favorite cities.And the White Jade Buddha Temple is one of the most serene urban places on earth.
Steve

Congratulations, Henry! It looks and sounds awesome. Very similar to my MB, except for the offset soundhole.

Last edited:
Congratulations! It sounds great and u play very well ��

Top Bottom