Moore Bettah owners. Post your pics here

My sentiments exactly. This thread needs to go on and on. Such amazing instruments.

Stop it! All of you just stop it!!!!! ;)

May I "cheat" and just use a few of the photos Chuck sent or should I wait to get creative and re-shoot my lovely Moore Bettah tenor?

I used Chuck's photo. I have yet to take a better one than he took.

I've been too busy playing to have a photo shoot! haha

I suppose I could be convinced to come to Costa Rica to do a photo shoot of your uke, Dave. And any one else's that lives in a warmer area than here. Sukie, neighbor of the great January chill, I guess that leaves you out for now, unless you want to come with me to Costa Rica!

Camera is frozen, along with my body. Costa Rica sounds divine.
I look at my flamingo ukulele and play it though, and it warms me up a little. Man, it's cold.

I think this one has got to be one of my all time favorites of his. amazing

Doc J commented in another thread that there should be a place where UU members could post pics of their Moore Bettahs, the same way that Jon started the thread for Mya Moe owners. So here it is. I'm surprised that someone hasn't already done this. It will be really nice to see many of Chuck's musical works of art all in one place, beside his webpage. So it is time to pay homage to the man who has made us all aspire for one of his beauties.

Please post what ever background info you would like to about your uke/ukes. Specifications, serial number, etc.

"The Phoenix"

Serial # 1208
5A Curly Koa
Ebony bindings, fretboard, headplate, and bridge
inlays: recon stone and gold MOP
MiSi pickup
ThePhoenix011.jpg

ThePhoenix025.jpg

ThePhoenix021.jpg

ThePhoenix026.jpg

Any photos one of the f holed ukes he did. Wonder if they were arched or not?

I have seen one of his f holes, Patrick. A guy named Tim Sweeny has one and performs with it in my area. Just a beauty, like all of Chuck's ukes. Don't know if it is arched or not though. There is a video of him playing it on Youtube and I think that Chuck also has it up on his website.

Top Bottom