Help finding an electric ukulele

ahreeka

Reaction score
Okay first off I've been playing for a few years. I had a Makala Concert and a Lanikai CK-TEQ which is electric. But that was around four years ago and I just recently started playing again. I personally don't own an uke anymore, I just play with my girlfriend's Lanikai Concert.

Anyways, reason for asking is just because I don't know what's new in the ukulele market after all these years. Are there any new brands that are good for the price? etc. I'd prefer a tenor size and electric. I remember buying my Lanikai CK-TEQ for $100 (Craigslist), so if there's any good ones around that price that would be awesome. Though I doubt it would be a steal. Nothing in my local Craigslist interest me. And that dude I used to buy ukes on eBay from is no longer selling any I think lol. I think he's a member here too.

Okay first off I've been playing for a few years. I had a Makala Concert and a Lanikai CK-TEQ which is electric. But that was around four years ago and I just recently started playing again. I personally don't own an uke anymore, I just play with my girlfriend's Lanikai Concert.

Anyways, reason for asking is just because I don't know what's new in the ukulele market after all these years. Are there any new brands that are good for the price? etc. I'd prefer a tenor size and electric. I remember buying my Lanikai CK-TEQ for $100 (Craigslist), so if there's any good ones around that price that would be awesome. Though I doubt it would be a steal. Nothing in my local Craigslist interest me. And that dude I used to buy ukes on eBay from is no longer selling any I think lol. I think he's a member here too.
These are amazing - true solid bodies in, I believe, tenor size. About $450 plus shipping last time I enquired. Also available in Les Paul style.

mqdefault.jpg

get a eleuke i got a tenor one but im sure the concert ones are just as great

Top Bottom