Kamaka HF-1, White Label

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Maron

Reaction score
Kamaka HF-1, White Label - Price Dropped, again.

Greetings All:

I'm guilty of dragging my heels about posting some instruments. Thanks for the gentle nudges to those who inquired.

That said, here's the first of two or three ukuleles that will be posted this week. The reason they're being sold is to pay for dental work and my GF has a three year old, and we're actually getting serious about our future together. So, taking a hard, grown up (Gaak!) look at what I own, what I actually play, and what I can reasonably let go of.

This is a white label Kamaka HF-1, no date. When I bought it, it was in a chip board case, which has been replaced with a fabric covered wooden hard case.

It's in phenomenal condition, with the exception of some crazing, visible only when held to the light in certain directions, and cannot be fealt and doesn't reach the surface.

No other condition issues at all. Specifically: no warping, dings, drops, cracks, chips, or discolorations.

Asking $500, for the uke and case plus a flat $25 for UPS Ground shipping to the lower 48. Other shipping methods probably ok, but likely to cost you more.

More pics and detail shots available upon request.

Thanks.

Attachments

• kamaka 001.jpg
    kamaka 001.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 254
  • Kamaka pics 005.jpg
    Kamaka pics 005.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 151
  • Kamaka pics 006.jpg
    Kamaka pics 006.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 134
  • Kamaka pics 011.jpg
    Kamaka pics 011.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 133
  • Kamaka pics 012.jpg
    Kamaka pics 012.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Last edited:
Yes, I would. I'd need to stop st the post office tomorrow morning and find out the details about shipping. But, I'm happy to do that and get back to you tomorrow with what I've learned.

Sometime in 90's, hard to tell with the pic's...but early to mid to me...Happy Strummings.... I got a 95 myself..

Well, I've had a little bit of education about shipping to Canada.

I estimated 11-12 pounds for the ukulele, case, and packing materials. If I'm low, the difference is on me. There's a 4 pound limit for First Class Mail, so it would need to be sent Priority Mail. With the dimensions I gave them, and staying within the 108 inch girth requirements, the breakdown is:

$54.50 shipping, plus
4.00 Customs form.

They estimate a delivery time of 6-10 business days.

So, that's about $35 more to ship to Canada than the flat $25 to the lower 48 states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom