Free giveaway!!!!!!

I tried one of those ukuleles once. I found the action high and unplayable.

Last edited:
I tried one of those ukuleles once. I found the action high and unplayable.

well, when I got them from the factory (in Airsia) the action was pretty high, but I personally set up each one and now they play like a dream! They're light too, so you can play them all night long and not get tired.

Very kind of you Craig. I just tried one out and in no time at all, I was nailing all of James Hill's stuff. These ukuleles are on the quiet side, but I don't want to show off to much anyway.

My admiration of your Barnum-like skills it making me HAVE TO click your link is profound! My hat is off to you, sir!

(And THIS WAY TO THE EGRESS--->

My admiration of your Barnum-like skills it making me HAVE TO click your link is profound! My hat is off to you, sir!
Since I have a circus obsession, comparing me in any way to Barnum is, indeed, a compliment.

Is this uke good for travelling? and would it withstand the ocean and sand? I want to make sure it doesn't break when I take it to the beach :eek:

Is this uke good for travelling? and would it withstand the ocean and sand? I want to make sure it doesn't break when I take it to the beach :eek:
This ukulele is great for travel or, especially, the beach. The only problem is finding where you left it after you come out of the ocean!

This ukulele is great for travel or, especially, the beach. The only problem is finding where you left it after you come out of the ocean!

It's nowhere, it's everywhere.....this ukulele is like the Tao, the more you search for it, the less you will find. The more you try to explain it, the less you will understand. Let go, and it will be in your hands like magic.

It's nowhere, it's everywhere.....this ukulele is like the Tao, the more you search for it, the less you will find. The more you try to explain it, the less you will understand. Let go, and it will be in your hands like magic.

ahhhhhh. the Tao of Ukulele. It exists because you wish it to exist.

and it's FREE!!!

Last edited:
Since I have an obsession with Barnum's American Museum and his skills as a salesman, I assure you, the compliment was genuine.

ah...thank you. Do you know that I actually wrote a song and recorded it called "Sideshow" that was originally called "A Letter to P.T.Barnum"? It's on my "New Person" CD. Barnum was a notorious letter-writer.

Wow...this is your lucky day! It just so happens I have a s--tload of extra air money laying around right now...how much you want?

Wow...this is your lucky day! It just so happens I have a s--tload of extra air money laying around right now...how much you want?
For the air ukulele...nothing, it's FREE! For the CDs...all the prices are on my Bandcamp site. (My evil marketing scheme is revealed!)

Brilliant and hilarious.... :D

PS I love your hat in the photo.

Top Bottom