Nintendo Game & Watch Thread

game watch pic 1.jpggame watch pic 2.jpg

howdy all,

just wondering if there are any retro handheld game lovers out there?

I've been a Game and Watch fan since they first came out when I was a young kid finishing primary school. First one I got was "Turtle Bridge"...was a gift from mum and dad after I entered my first junior tennis tournament. Played it and played it....

I was then given "Parachute" as a Christmas present and saved up and bought "Mickey and Donald", and only in the last few years have I begun collecting a few more.

Any other retro game and watch devotees amongst us? If so, please fly the flag, tell us your fave games and whether you still have any in your collections. Also, pics would be awesome.

I'll go take some of mine next week and start putting some up too

:cheers:

Hehe. I never even knew about those ones made by Nintendo. Hard to imagine considering how much time I spent playing the original NES and reading about it is Nintendo Power. My grandparent had this game though and I would play the heck out of it every time I visited. Check out those graphics! I think theirs was a different color but the screen and game was the same.

Mattel-FootballI.jpg

I had Octopus and Donkey Kong! Played the stuffing out of those 2.

Hehe. I never even knew about those ones made by Nintendo. Hard to imagine considering how much time I spent playing the original NES and reading about it is Nintendo Power. My grandparent had this game though and I would play the heck out of it every time I visited. Check out those graphics! I think theirs was a different color but the screen and game was the same.

View attachment 49670

I remember the red blips on those. I had football,basketball,baseball, and sub chase.

I remember the red blips on those. I had football,basketball,baseball, and sub chase.

+1 for Coleco Games

I still have my original football game from the 70's.

Wow, imagine my surprise to see "Nintendo" when I came to the forums! :D

I'm not from the Game & Watch era, but I love Gameboys! Is that retro enough? I was recently gifted a GBA SP so I'm replaying Pokemon and Zelda from that generation.

Top Bottom