Interest check: Kanile'a Aldrine Guerrero Model Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mo9090x

Reaction score
Hello,
Seeing if there is any interest if I sell my Kanilea AG model. Pristine condition. Always kept in the humidified case and no mark dings anything. Upgraded with Gilbert tuners. Paid $2900 plus $70 shipping.

Something to note about this model is that all the AG's are cut from the same log.
Specs:
  • Aldrine Guerrero Model Tenor 4 String
  • Premium Select Curly Koa body
  • Birds Eye Maple Wood Inlay Rosette
  • Black Binding front and back of 'ukulele
  • Ebony Fret Board, Bridge, & Head Plate with Kailua Beach Sand inlaid logo
  • Aldrine's signature inlaid on head plate in Kailua Beach Sand
  • Aldrine's logo inlaid on fret board in Kailua Beach Sand Side Position markers in sand
  • DeDarrio Strings
  • NuBone Nut & Saddle
  • UV High Gloss body
  • UV Satin Neck
  • PegPal Active Pick Up
  • Slotted Head Stock with Gilbert Tuners
  • Hard Shell Plush Case
Looks the same as this model (will post pics of mine with UU sign if there is any interest):
http://kanileaukulele.com/custom_aldrine.php?osCsid=8d9acdef06ae6bb13359934e674c4b7f
front.jpg Gilberts.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I didn't think I'd ever see this up for sale. It's a gorgeous uke. Curious why you're deciding to sell it--you don't have to answer if you don't want, but it might help with a sale.

Hello,
Seeing if there is any interest if I sell my Kanilea AG model. Pristine condition. Always kept in the humidified case and no mark dings anything. Upgraded with Gilbert tuners. Paid $2900 plus $70 shipping.

Would need to get $2500 (firm) plus shipping. PM me if interested. Thanks.
Specs:
  • Aldrine Guerrero Model Tenor 4 String
  • Premium Select Curly Koa body
  • Birds Eye Maple Wood Inlay Rosette
  • Black Binding front and back of 'ukulele
  • Ebony Fret Board, Bridge, & Head Plate with Kailua Beach Sand inlaid logo
  • Aldrine's signature inlaid on head plate in Kailua Beach Sand
  • Aldrine's logo inlaid on fret board in Kailua Beach Sand Side Position markers in sand
  • DeDarrio Strings
  • NuBone Nut & Saddle
  • UV High Gloss body
  • UV Satin Neck
  • PegPal Active Pick Up
  • Slotted Head Stock with Gilbert Tuners
  • Hard Shell Plush Case
Looks the same as this model (will post pics of mine with UU sign if there is any interest):
http://kanileaukulele.com/custom_aldrine.php?osCsid=8d9acdef06ae6bb13359934e674c4b7f
View attachment 50175 View attachment 50176

Almost like offering the winning lotto ticket for sale...amazing oppertunity for a high quality hard to get ukulele...it will not last very long...Good Luck Mo..

Wow, I didn't think I'd ever see this up for sale. It's a gorgeous uke. Curious why you're deciding to sell it--you don't have to answer if you don't want, but it might help with a sale.

Would sell to get a new camera. Hopefully won't regret it. I'm not sure why I would let it go but I know that I baby it in the case too much so I figure someone else can enjoy it and open it up more than I do. I think I baby the high end stuff too much afraid to really use it for fear that I'll mess it up. It's one of my favorites and yet I'm seeing if there is interest to buy it because of its high value. Camera stuff can be quite costly! Thanks for your interest/comment/help :)

Post pictures, fuel the flames! I spent a long time considering the purchase of this instrument, but I ultimately decided not to do it. But as you may have seen, I have been convinced to do things against my financial interest in the past...

Would sell to get a new camera. Hopefully won't regret it. I'm not sure why I would let it go but I know that I baby it in the case too much so I figure someone else can enjoy it and open it up more than I do. I think I baby the high end stuff too much afraid to really use it for fear that I'll mess it up. It's one of my favorites and yet I'm seeing if there is interest to buy it because of its high value. Camera stuff can be quite costly! Thanks for your interest/comment/help :)

Yes , by all means if you are serious about selling a ukulele at this price the buyer will demand high res pics and even a sound sample.
Good luck. I am interested to see and hear what you are selling?
Thanks, Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom