Favorite Jam

UkuleleThreads

Reaction score
Alright guys, I'm so excited to go to the UWC this summer that I've decided we need another contest! And, since I'm in such a good mood, the theme is pretty simple - PLAY ME YOUR FAVORITE JAM SONG. Review the rules, since this has been an issue in the past, but I want to hear the song that causes you to crank up the stereo and tell everyone in the car to "Shut up, this my groove, son." The prize will be another shirt, see below:
rockstar graphic.jpgRockstar.jpg

1. We require a ukulele cover or original song played
2. One entry per person, please
3. Your song can have lyrics or be an instrumental
4. All entries must be in before 11:59 pm CST on April 12th
5. Winner will be announced as such on UU
6. Please mention the contest at the beginning of the video
7. All contestants must be 18 or over (sorry kiddos)
8. Single take videos only please

Last edited:
I would love to enter but I can't figure out how to do a video and down load! Getting old is a pain!

I dig it 52! Hadn't heard that in a while I can see needing to roll the windows down and sing along, for certain.

Here's my entry. Hope you like it. The Tee shirt won't likely fit me unless you have 5X but I'll enter anyway lol.

Most of my jams come from Jam Bands so here's one from the Grandads of the scene:

Thanks for the contest Ukulele Threads!

Thanks for all of the last minute entries! We're glad to announce the winner of the Favorite Jam contest by Ukulele Threads is: Decaturcomp! Contact me with your size and address so we can send you your prize!

Keep an eye out for more contests from Ukulele Threads and in the mean time, check out our facebook page for other ways to win free stuff! www.facebook.com/ukulelethreads

Wow, thanks!!
I thought everyone did a great job and feel very lucky to be chosen. Mesage on the way shortly.

Thanks for all of the last minute entries! We're glad to announce the winner of the Favorite Jam contest by Ukulele Threads is: Decaturcomp! Contact me with your size and address so we can send you your prize!

Keep an eye out for more contests from Ukulele Threads and in the mean time, check out our facebook page for other ways to win free stuff! www.facebook.com/ukulelethreads

Top Bottom