Hello from Spokane Washington!

DannyPham

Reaction score
Hello guys! Been a lurker for a while so I decided why not say hi?

I'm from Spokane, Washington and the amount of ukulele players is low...very low.

I started the ukulele one day early October because I heard a commercial on the radio with a ukulele playing and thought...I have money I'm not spending. Let's buy a uke! So I did and have loved it ever since. So I've been playing for about five months now and have encouraged a good amount of people to start the ukulele here so I feel pretty good about that :)

I look forward to being in this community and hopefully spread the love around this town!

Why I love the uke: I've been through a lot of bad crap the last half year and playing the ukulele is truly the only time I feel happy... I think? Well not the ONLY time I feel happy but you guys know what I mean haha.

Hi, Danny! Welcome to UU. It's great you are enjoying your time playing and spreading the uke love.

Aloha Danny,
Welcome to the uu forums you lurker....glad you decided finally to join...have fun and enjoy....happy strummings...

Welcome to the UU, it's a great place, Maybe you want to come over to the Seasons of the Ukulele, have some fun.
It's a great place lots to find out, and a lot people willing to answer questions and a lot of information here .

Welcome to UU Danny, Glad you joined us. I'm in a ukeless area in southern Minnesota so I too appreciate this forum. I went to grad school at WSU and spent time hunting/fishing in Deer Park so am quite familiar with Spokane. Maybe you could find some people at Gonzaga that play the uke. If your up for a boring drive, I bet there are some in Pullman.

Good luck, have fun and keep us posted

Hello and Welcome! Your statement about why you love playing the uke says it all!

Welcome to UU - only been playing myself since last Christmas, but I find myself playing every day and loving it - and this place is an absolute gold mine of info, help and friendliness! :D

Welcome to the UU Ohana!

Please come and join us at SUPA if you're ever in Seattle on the 2nd Sunday of the month :)

Check out all the Hawaii Clubs at Gonzaga, Whitworth, even Wazzu. There are a lot of
Hawaiians (people from Hawaii) over in your area! So you will learn from some of the best
'imported' players :) When I was growing up you either had to sing, play the uke, or dance
the hula before they let you leave the Islands... :)

Please enjoy the links in my signature.

keep uke'in',

Top Bottom