slippery slope. did i do right?

FreddyMac

Reaction score
im a noob but with guitar background. my first uke was a concert Luna but quickly realized i wanted something better so i pulled the trigger on a mainland mahogany slothead tenor w/pick up. plain. non classic design. never played one before but after research and listening to vids i figured it was a good buy. did i do right? TIA for input. dang its a slippery slope with these cool little instruments. hope i dont end up going broke before the end of year. :eek:

I think you made an excellent choice. Congrats and enjoy! :D

It's a quite good choice....now take your credits cards, put them in a bread pan filled with water and place in your freezer. :D

That's a very good choice. There are nicer ukes, but I've not found anything much nicer nor more consistently playable within that price range.
John

tgoicie gaaa

That's a very good choice. There are nicer ukes, but I've not found anything much nicer nor more consistently playable within that price range.
John

cool thx. i figured for the price it would be a good choice. would love to upgrade once im worthy enough to play one

Can't go wrong with Mainlands. Got two and love them both. I've just bought two K-brands but I still keep going onto the Mainland website and hovering over the 'cart' button on the pineapples! UAS is killing me.

i hear ya. seeing all these beautiful high end ukes is killing me too. i want them all..my mainland is in route. cant wait to play it:drool:

i got my mainland in yesterday. been jamming on it. what a difference from the luna

Top Bottom