Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EOY Extravaganza: THE VIDEO!!

Cool EOY Extravaganza: THE VIDEO!!

It's heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!!!!

First, apologies for the delay in getting this out as I got punched in the face repeatedly by my death paper. On the plus side, I got a perfect grade on the death paper so it was at least worth it (for me, not for you, I'm sorry!).

Second, this video is loooooong. A little under a half an hour! So that should at least partially make up for how long you've had to wait for it.

Third, the "nominees" are obviously not the only "nominees" in each category, they're just the ones that had the highest number of votes. Some categories had nearly 30 people/videos nominated! Nearly every regular Seasonista was nominated for at least one category, as were plenty of people who we see less of than we would like. If you're really curious, shoot me a PM and I can tell you if and where you got nominated.

Fourth, I spent eight billion years on this so if you truly hate it, please don't tell me.

Fifth, that's all I got!

Questions, comments, concerns? Thoughts for next year? Post, comment, hit me up!

Love,
    Me!

Riddler: You and your trained, exploding shark!
    Penguin: How was I supposed to know they'd have a can of shark repellent Bat-spray handy?

Youtube #1! http://www.youtube.com/user/austinlove1
    Youtube #2! http://www.youtube.com/user/tinafishes

I moved to Mongolia! And I'm blogging about it! http://kulturschocked.wordpress.com/

That was amazing! What a terrific way to wrap up the first year of Seasons!!!! Tina, you are a superhero!!!!!!!

Thanks to EVERYONE (voters, performers, writer, director, hostess, reporter, monkey) involved in this extravaganza and thanks to EVERY Seasonista for making the Seasons wonderful enough to produce an extravaganza of such amazing wonderfulness. Congratulations to all the nominees and winners! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!
    -Ralf Youtz

My videos are here.

The future is unwritten.

Spectacular!!!!!

Oh, thank's so much Tina and krewe for the heart stopping thrills and chills and monkeys!
    This may be my favorite video ever on any of the Internets!
    Thanks Seasonistas!
    Congratulations everyone and thanks for the tunes!!!!
    It's the songs, isn't it?

That was epic. Thanks for putting that together, you did well to get it done in 8 billion years. Very impressive.
    So much fun, and I hate awards shows !

Great job Tina! It was great to watch so many great entries again (and some I had not seen). It will be hard for you to top that next year.

Tina, you should get a mini-Master's degree for hosting and editing that amalgam/roundup/celebration of a year of Seasons videos. Many, many thanks to you!
    ~Ginny

Leave every place better than you found it.

wow, we have a new standard reference movie for the ukulele that is in a league of:
    Play Loud Ukulele Starring Jake Shimabukuro
    Mighty Uke: The Amazing Comeback of a Musical Underdog
    Iz: The Man and His Music - Island Music, Island Hearts Starring Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
    Rock That Uke Starring Holly Hunter
    Cheers,
    Christian
    Can somebody save me from running my mouth, please?

what a great extravaganza! congrats to all and thanks for the silly vote!! tina you have outdone yourself ...again!!
    what a great year and some really smashing videos, songs, and performances!
    kudos to the "live" performances also! especially to krabbers who really summed up how i feel about the seasonistas,
    y'all a great bunch of people from all over and i hope to have the pleasure to actually meet y'all some day! maybe at the UWC..going to try to make it this year!
    thanks again tina!!
    just trying to have fun and be silly!

Tina - that was awesome! Makes me want to try to make your video for this year. Though, seriously, second to Pink?.........

That's an amazing bit of work you did there, Tina! I'm tired just thinking of how long that must have taken. I think I'll go have a nap now.
    Uke can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find uke get what you need!

YouTube: www.youtube.com/uke4ia

Thread Information