Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: EOY Extravaganza: THE VIDEO!!

This was wonderful! Thank you to all the Seasonistas who make this a lot of fun, and especially to Tina for making this amazing video! Yay!

CountryMouse
    Flukes: Island Design custom; Red Cowboy | Fleas: Denim concert; Grape soprano | Enterline CBU #7
    Lanikais: LB6-S banjolele; LU-21 | Eleuke Mahogany | aNueNue U900 pineapple | Luna Great Wave pineapple
    Kalas: Purple Paisley Ukadelic; Watermelon | Red Hilo soprano | Dolphins: Pearl White; Pink Burst; Green Burst;
    Blue Metallic | Mahalos: Blue Tr Fruit; Smiley Face; Hearts; Black Les Paul | Tom Pocket Uke | Plastic: Woodi; TV Pal

Twitter | Blog | Facebook | YouTube | YouTube Too

ATTENTION ADMINs! THIS THREAD AND/OR VIDEO NEEDS TO BE MADE INTO A "STICKY"
    Blogging about a momentous life change as I switch careers and continents--> Leaving America

Hippie Dribble Guest

good idea brother, done.

Superb! Looking forward to someday being confident enough to join in all the fun? You all are terrific! This is what it's all about, baby! It's about the music, the artistry, and the fun, not the instruments.
    Why, for God's sake, popular song IS American culture! - Irving Caesar
    These are UKULELES. They are not Grand Pianos. - MrEWorm
    Never let someone else tell you what you're supposed to like. - RichM

That was a blast. What a wonderful production. Tina and crew, you effort is greatly enjoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Superb! Looking forward to someday being confident enough to join in all the fun? You all are terrific! This is what it's all about, baby! It's about the music, the artistry, and the fun, not the instruments.
    Come join us, there is absolutely nothing to worry about, i myself suffer massively with confidence issues, you seriously have nothing to worry about, the seasonistas are a wonderful warm, helpful supportive bunch and i class many as friends even though we have never physically met or jammed (yet)
    The first time you post you may feel a little nervous, but once you have hoped in im sure you will love it, so go ahead and join us if you wish to, and i look forward to you joining the ever increasing seasons family
    "I'm Playing all the Right Notes, just not necesserarily in the Right Order " - Eric Morecambe

UKETUBES: UkuleleDaveey

oh hey, a sticky! How cool is that!
    Riddler: You and your trained, exploding shark!
    Penguin: How was I supposed to know they'd have a can of shark repellent Bat-spray handy?

Youtube #1! http://www.youtube.com/user/austinlove1
    Youtube #2! http://www.youtube.com/user/tinafishes

I moved to Mongolia! And I'm blogging about it! http://kulturschocked.wordpress.com/

Tina, that was fab :-)

As a recent Seasonista member, let me say that this wonderful video is great introduction to the group and shows me how much I've missed already. I look forward to catching up on the backstory and all the wonderful vids already posted. Thanks Austin1!

I'm posting here just to bump this back to the front so we can easily get to it while hashing out #2.

Thread Information