EOY Extravaganza: THE VIDEO!!

That was great fun. Great work on the video and congratulations to all of you seasonistas!

That was so entertaining! Tina, you were the perfect hostess and did an amazing job with all that editing! Eventhough I didn't start participating until week 32, stumbling upon the Seasons was the best thing that happened to me in 2012. Thank you all.

Wow! Liked it is an understatement! It was amazing Tina, the amount of work you put into that is incredible and the fact it was so entertaining is a credit to you and to everyone. What a way to tie up the first year of the seasons. Me and eugenie watched it three times today. Take a bow mate, you are AWESOME!!!!!! Best uke movie eva!

THANKYOU!!!! :)

here's to the next 52 weeks!

:cheers:

Tina - that was incredibly entertaining and a spectacular end to a great first year of The Seasons. Thanks to everyone for making this as fun as it is each week. I've made it a personal goal to try and get back to weekly participation - the week's just too darn bland without a little Sesasoning.....

Wow!
Said, will have an enthusiastic smile all over my face for at least a whole week!

austin1> preparation ... more like three days.

... and still not to see spring behind your window!

... You can always go to Braunschweig, hang out with Elman and get drunk on Jager...

It helps to live in northern Germany--it hasn't stopped snowing in nearly two weeks, which basically leaves nothing else to do but sit inside and edit things!

This made me so, so happy. Tina, you are awesome. Seasonistas, you are awesome. I am so very glad to be a part of this community. Thanks, one and all for an amazing year of ukulele.

That was awesome Tina!!! I got official Oscar Swag the last two years and if I get it next year, I will give it to you Tina...of course, you'll have to host another award ceremony :eek:

I gotta practice more in 2013 so I get picked for my performance instead of being eaten by a bunch of canibals!!! Remind me to never go on a 3 hour tour with Christian and Mina. LOL

All the winners were well deserved!!

me and unluckymum just watched it, well done everyone, it was great , TINA TV is awesome. looking back i think we tigers harvest moon was excellent

Hi Daniel.
I am glad I was not the only pervert with that idea- it really comes down to the MB, your skills are totally awesome.

That was awesome Tina!!! I got official Oscar Swag the last two years and if I get it next year, I will give it to you Tina...of course, you'll have to host another award ceremony :eek:

I gotta practice more in 2013 so I get picked for my performance instead of being eaten by a bunch of canibals!!! Remind me to never go on a 3 hour tour with Christian and Mina. LOL

All the winners were well deserved!!

Top Bottom