Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: EOY Extravaganza: THE VIDEO!!

Wow Tina, You are a legend, thanks so much of all the time and effort energy and fun you put into making a truly epic video you are a certainly a lady of many talents. i really had a great time watching it.
    I am also in shock , or like a stunned Mullet i really cannot believe i won not 1 but 2 awards, im am in total disbelief, wow most improved player , it is a slippery slope downwards for me now lol and the Aloha spirit well i wouldnt of got either without you wonderful people, i truly do have a place in my heart for everyone of you, thank you so much.

And just to let you know i am saving to hopefully make it to UWC 2014.
    Once again many many thanks Tine for a magnificent piece of video making and thank you all lots of Ukulele love from me
    Kindest regards
    Dave
    "I'm Playing all the Right Notes, just not necesserarily in the Right Order " - Eric Morecambe

UKETUBES: UkuleleDaveey

Wow Tina! That was truly amazing! But most importantly, congrats on making a perfect grade on the paper! And congratulations to everyone! I for one have learned so much from watching and joining the seasons of the ukulele! I'm going to do the dance of joy now

~mina
    Mina's uTube

Babies: Ohana SK-21, Kala Pocket Travel (KA-PU-SSTU), Tiwi Mini
    Soprano: Mainland Red Cedar, Firefly Banjo Uke, Susing's Mango Long-neck, Martin S-O 50's, Finder Vintage Plastic, Martin Bamboo (Green), Outdoor Uke (Green), Bruko Maple Thin-Body
    Concert: Martin C1K, Mainland Slotted Head, Luna Blue Maple Dolphin, Kamaka HP-1L
    Tenor: Pono ATD, Kala KA-ASAC-TGE-C, Pono Spruce Hardbody, Ferangeli Thin-body, Outdoor Uke Amethyst
    Baritone: Pono Mahogany
    U-Bass: Ohana Mahogany

Wow! Awesome awards show, Tina!

Congrats to all the winners, and to all the seasonistas for building something special here.

Here's to 2013!

That was so much fun! This video shows exactly what's so cool about the seasons.
    We were flabbergasted to see we won the duet category, then hopped around on the couch like giddy monkeys. Thanks everybody! We're proud to be a part of the seasonista family!
    Imagine what 2013 will bring...
    http://www.youtube.com/user/wetigersukesongs
    http://www.facebook.com/wetigersukesongs

Kiwaya KS-1 (Soprano)
    Brüko (soprano)
    Covered Bridge mahogany and curly koa pineapple (concert)
    Kanile'a K1 deluxe (concert)
    Rob Collins / Tin Guitar walnut five string (tenor)
    Brüko no.16 (baritone)
    Pono Nui BN-10D (pro classic "big baritone")
    Kala Ubass

Amazed and flabbergasted are two of the words I can come up with here...

Thank you, Tina, for including me in the purple-ish carpet questions (loved the Sennheiser hairbrush, by the way. Or is a a Shure?)

And thanks to whomever nominated me for Video of the Year - I know it was Emotion, not Talent that got me there - but I'm in with a pretty rarefied group, so I'll take it any way I can get it!

I've also had the Sheer Pleasure to have played, and done a Season entry, with TCK and TCW, and hope to repeat it. And I'm looking forward to getting together with any other UU members, too!

(At the moment, I'm just looking forward to being able to play with either light or no restrictions, but when I can...)

Megahugs to you, Tina! It was a "stupid" day at work, and you made it all right.

And finally, congratulations to not only the winners, but to ALL of the Seasonistas! You are ALL awesome!

-Kurt
    Ken Timms Soprano
    Moku MS-90S * Waterman G-I-T-D * National Triolian Reso * Bugsgear Aqualele * Donaldson Concert *
    Rosewood Vita Uke * Waverly Street #38 * Ko'Aloha Sceptre Tenor * Ohana Vita Uke * FireFly banjo uke
    Epiphone Les Paul Ukulele * Republic Concert * Fluke Tenor M22 * Kala KA-KTG-CT Cedar Top
    Cordoba 20TM * 1950's Harmony soprano *1920's era Stella banjo uke
    guitars and a 5-string banjo

Am I done?

...naw...

My YouTube Channel

Woohoo that was Awesome Tina.
    Great participation and Great job to everybody in the Seasons.
    Last edited by ukuloonie; 03-21-2013 at 03:39 PM.

Wow! What a great job, Tina! That was so much fun to watch, and you went above and beyond. With all you had going on you managed to get this done, and done beautifully! I felt like I was hanging out with all of you for a while.

Congratulations to the winners, to the nominees, and to all of the Seasonistas. This is an extraordinary group.

Thanks, Tina!

Every single day I rush home from work to see what you lot are up to, and today paid off in spades! What a great video Tina, thanks for taking the time to do all that for us-truly fantastic!- congrats to all the nominees and winners, but more importantly, thank you seasonista's all for the HOURS AND HOURS of entertainment and smiles you have given me and Melissa. Can't wait to see what this year holds-it is off to great start!

Okay, all you Seasons lurkers, see how much fun you could be having if you'd jump in and join the party?

You can make real connections with UU members as a Seasonista, and the longer you participate, the MORE FUN it is!

Tina - that was fabulous! An amazing tribute to an awesome bunch of ukulele players
    Viva la Seasonistas!

Thread Information