just wondering...seasonal anticipation syndrone

Geez, Benji, you're absolutely right! By my calculation, it is now next week Tuesday in Australia! Luckily, I already know (of course) what the theme will be.

Ah, yes ... just what I was thinking; super early, Randy, but then it must be at least next Thursday in Australia by now! And Kevin Bloody Wilson - had to go and look him up. What HAVE I been missing all my life - these Aussies are SO cultured!!!

randy is never wrong. i think many of us will need to get a wriggle on and buy or borrow a waterman (unless of course, any plastic uke will do)... and i'm calling a plumber as we speak to get a shower installed as i only have a bath :( some seasons are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo expensive

randy is never wrong. i think many of us will need to get a wriggle on and buy or borrow a waterman (unless of course, any plastic uke will do)... and i'm calling a plumber as we speak to get a shower installed as i only have a bath :( some seasons are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo expensive

:smileybounce: :rofl:

It's 2 AM in the UK now. It might not be up until morning. Lynda never seems to sleep, but Geoff does.

Top Bottom