just wondering...seasonal anticipation syndrone

A legend in my own mind. :biglaugh:

Yep that was a school scene for sure!
Spot on Randy.
Here in Oz we say a Legend in Your Lunch Box. Congratulations!

BTW Linda - That QWERTY song is a cover of a song I found on YouTube
A whole new letter order for the alphabet once only used by typists but now just about universally used I'd say....

Last edited:
BTW Linda - That QWERTY song is a cover of a song I found on YouTube
A whole new letter order for the alphabet once only used by typists but now just about universally used I'd say....

That reminds me of an old trivia question - "What is the longest common English word that can be typed using only the top letter row of a typewriter?"

European clocks go back tonight.

European Daylight Savings 2017 ends tonight (Oct 29). Hawaii doesn't observe DST at all; so for the next 6 months in Yerp, Seasons' start-end times will be Sun/Mon 10am GMT, 11am CET, and 12noon EET.

*waits for Wendy to correct me* :)

LimousinLil - Allow me to explain. The group he references is the Asylum Street Spankers. I looked them up. One of their members' names is "Wammo". The name is very similar to "Wham-O" which is the name of the original company that made frisbees. In fact, I don't think a flying disc can be called a "frisbee" unless it is made by Wham-O. My comment "flat flip flies straight" was printed on the underside of the original frisbees and was intended to be an instruction for those who wanted to throw it. I also find the comment to be mildly philosophical..........

Top Bottom