just wondering...seasonal anticipation syndrone

Season 295 is now live but don't forget you can't post until after Midnight Hawaii tonight which is just over 12 hours away as I write.

We decided last night to head for the mountains tomorrow morning to escape the smoke from the Sonoma and Napa County fires. Expect sSeason 296 to go up late tonight or early tomorrow morning before we leave for a place with no internet until Sunday afternoon. Sorry for the irregularity, especially seeing as how this is my first hosting gig.

We decided last night to head for the mountains tomorrow morning to escape the smoke from the Sonoma and Napa County fires. Expect sSeason 296 to go up late tonight or early tomorrow morning before we leave for a place with no internet until Sunday afternoon. Sorry for the irregularity, especially seeing as how this is my first hosting gig.

Getting into some fresh air is a good idea. So much suffering in Cali right now.

Late tonight, early morning
Sounds like a theme!

I'm sure this community will understand your need for some clear air DP.
A little extra time to think about the theme will be fine.
Travel safe!

No worries. Your safety is much more important.

Take care, and don't get 'stuck in Lodi' on your way to the mountains! ;) (I was stuck in Stockton -- just south of Lodi -- for 3 years) Pretty much all of eastern CA is great!

I just got some new strings for one of my ukuleles. By the time the new season is posted, they might be stretched out enough to stay in tune for a whole song.

I’m pretty sure TCK will have us do public service announcements in song form about the dangers of snakes.

Top Bottom