just wondering...seasonal anticipation syndrone

Saturday morning and no uke! Not even a blowy thing (I could have packed a moothy and a recorder)

Frustration setting in but we might be going to the Horniman museum in South London which has a fabulous collection of musical instruments. IIRC it has an early Nunes ukulele. If so, I'll try and sneak a photo and post it on UU.

I'm going home Tuesday so I'm hopeful of participating next week. What will the theme be? I see Linda (Turtledrum) is hosting so should be an interesting one.

Last edited:
Ok...so here's the thing - who is William Hung????? I have no idea what this means. Hmmmm....what shall I do. Pull out of hosting or...... make this the theme so I discover William Hung. Randy, please advise.

Wait! Editing this post! Have researched William Hung. What a great idea, Randy! Will rethink my choice of theme for sure.
I had planned on posting what I had at 3 p.m. my time today, but your great idea may change all that. Guess I"ll have to hurry! Thanks, Randy! :)

Last edited:
Saturday morning and no uke! Not even a blowy thing (I could have packed a moothy and a recorder)

Frustration setting in but we might be going to the Horniman museum in South London which has a fabulous collection of musical instruments. IIRC it has an early Nunes ukulele. If so, I'll try and sneak a photo and post it on UU.

I'm going home Tuesday so I'm hopeful of participating next week. What will the theme be? I see Linda (Turtledrum) is hosting so should be an interesting one.

You're in London?! Want to borrow one of mine? You're more than welcome.

Just wondering myself
loads of anticipation
anxiously
patiently
waiting
listening as the clock ticks on

caddyshack.gif

Yay, Harry122 has spoken! I feel like a very important person, now that Harry122 has made a prediction about my Season. :)

The theme will be posted soon, and in a way, "the Finland weeks" continue from Season 271.

Top Bottom