just wondering...seasonal anticipation syndrone

Just saw on FB that Geoff went to a workshop yesterday ... so perhaps he got back too late to post.

Got home about six but I was pretty tired when I got home. Lovely day but tiring.

I admit I was pretty much knackered last night but I'd got in my head I was on next week.

Who is hyped for my season coming up?

I am typing out the intro right now so I can be ready to post it a little early. I have an astronomy outreach thing with a boy scout camp that I have to leave the house for at 3pm tomorrow. The other option is to post it later around 10 or 11 pm eastern time. Preferences?

Here is a hint for the prize: two people will win a taste from Michigan, my home state!

kk will do. done with the write up for the season now. Just didn't want to step on any toes by being too early. Now to try to bottle up my excitement! :nana::nana::nana::nana:

i'm hyped! and, like tootler, am delighted that those of us this side of the pond will be able to see the new theme a bit earlier on saturday night :rock: of course i'm usually up all hours anyway, but it's still really nice when it's early!

Which hours...or witch hours ...these hours...our hours ?

Off out in 20 mins. It's our choir's Easter concert. Hoping to see the theme when I get home.

Don't forget S318 has a day and a half to run (roughly) so how about some more spring songs?

new season is up. remember to comment and upvote each video you watch and to not submit entries until the start of Sunday Hawaii time. :shaka:

Top Bottom