just wondering...seasonal anticipation syndrone

Just checked the Ukulites FB page and it looks like they have been having fun at the CZECH Ukulele Festival. They posted some good time photos 13 hours ago. Im sure they will get here soon.

If it is the Ukelites this week, it may be a bit longer. They have a gig with Kimo Hussey in Munich in about 13 hours.

If it is the Ukelites this week, it may be a bit longer. They have a gig with Kimo Hussey in Munich in about 13 hours.

Just looking at the FB page - they sure do. Czech Republic now on their way to Munich. I am thinking they got bigger and better things.

Maybe we'll get 'Heaven and Hell' Round 2. That was their theme when they hosted Season 20 and there are so many great songs that fit the bill.

I hope that prediction is correct. That's an extremely underrated film! All of those songs are now stuck in my head. And I feel like going bowling.

I told you I'm psychic! Or a sidekick - I never remember which. Which one was Gabby Hayes?

Busy weekend coming up, so here's my ridiculously early prediction. I have a high level of confidence with this one.

Top Bottom