just wondering...seasonal anticipation syndrone

Whats the deal for 163, Is Tommy going ahead or have we got a reserve lined up?

Whats the deal for 163, Is Tommy going ahead or have we got a reserve lined up?

I contacted him on FB and mentioned I'd step in for him no probs, but haven't heard back. I think - if we don't hear from him - we go with what he has already stated on Geoff's thread.

I contacted him on FB and mentioned I'd step in for him no probs, but haven't heard back. I think - if we don't hear from him - we go with what he has already stated on Geoff's thread.

Cool, I fancied a bit of Formby as Its gonna be my last season for a couple of months.

Last edited:
I'm up for Season 164 next week, and have just volunteered to swap if necessary, but if we don't hear, then I'm sure Tommy's Plan B will work out...

If Tommy is going to have problems getting the season up and running on time, I prefer that he would swap out but I get the feeling he doesn't want to do that. There's no shame in it and several of us have done it in the past. I reckon well have to wait and see. If he has a poor internet connection where he is now, he may not be checking in all that often.

I have a bad cold. I hope to be participating again, soon.

All primed and ready to go for Season 164.... meanwhile, still lots of fun going on in Season 163! I do hope some of the faces I know from further back will find time to come and join my party.... you know who you are..... please come!:)

Glad to see some enthusiasm, thanks! About to post the new Season so folks can take a peep ..... I believe this is the preferred M O?

Saturday! We are all having fun at the fair so nobody's been by to wonder about our new theme yet.
I for one am still working on my fair song. I hope it's finished in time...

Oh, I've been wondering what Mark will bring but was waiting for someone else to wonder first.

It was the first really gorgeous day of spring around here, so it was a day to mow the lawn, plant things in the garden, and wait for my new uke to arrive in the mail (and it didn't :( ). Maybe Monday!

An Ohana concert -- solid cedar top, laminate willow back and sides with hardshell case -- bought from Mim! USPS said it was scheduled to arrive today but it didn't. I had plans for the evening, too ...

New Ukes are so fun. I just ordered myself a new Uke today. I finally found that the Pono AT's have come in. I sold my other one to my sister and have been patiently waiting for over a year for HMS to get them in:D

Like I need another Uke. I would love to sell my Kala travel tenor thin body if anyone is interested in a special seasonista friendship pricing :)

Last edited:
An Ohana concert -- solid cedar top, laminate willow back and sides with hardshell case -- bought from Mim! USPS said it was scheduled to arrive today but it didn't. I had plans for the evening, too ...
oooooooooh sounds dreamy

gosh and now you have to wait until monday

the time is gonna go sooooooooooooooooo sloooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

when i ordered my ashbury baritone the shop mixed my address up with that of another customer and sent to liverpool

so i had to wait for the people who received it

to send it back to the shop

and then for the shop

to send it back out to me

i nearly exploded with the anticipation!

Like I need another Uke
well YEAH you need another one! we all need another one! maybe two............... at LEAST!

Top Bottom