just wondering...seasonal anticipation syndrone

The Mbuti were famous for their complex polyrhythmic myxodorian harmonies played on old tin cans retrieved from a Landfill site in East Ham on a foggy Wednesday in December.

Hey, de Sillyiest Dave! To answer u up. I am Very excited about the upcoming Season.

I an' I see you 'bout it later today!

Screaming Jay was a bit of a macabre showman.
At one show he had elastic bands thrown from the balcony
on to the crowd below, while he was screaming out WORMS.

you're very kind BDU! as keen as i am to show off my prowess* in foreign languages, for now i will go with my plan B, which is, if the new season ain't up, do another vid for the old season!

*that would be my non-existent prowess, sadly!

Just checked the Ukulites FB page and it looks like they have been having fun at the CZECH Ukulele Festival. They posted some good time photos 13 hours ago. Im sure they will get here soon.

Just checked the Ukulites FB page and it looks like they have been having fun at the CZECH Ukulele Festival. They posted some good time photos 13 hours ago. Im sure they will get here soon.
ah cool...meanwhile, BEV and I just practicing humility! Just two minds without a single thought!!!

I'm pretty sure they're going to have everyone do a cover of 99 Luftballons

I sent a PM yesterday and haven't had a reply.
Hopefully they'll be here soon....

Boring day for you, Pa. Nothing to fill in your time.

There's always the garden if you're desperate

Top Bottom