just wondering...seasonal anticipation syndrone

To paraphrase a line from R.E.M.'s "Losing My Religion:" Consider this! Consider not the paint, but what was painted. Consider I was changing my profession. That's me in the Seasons. That's me now hosting! :music:

it's saturday
in the yooooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

it's saturdeeeeeeeeeeee
yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

it's saturdé
just wanna plé
my ukulélé

What's the fuss about? I still haven't got anything done for S217 yet. It's been a bit of a frustrating week one way and another.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash:

yer such a nut!
i try! :eek:

#218 Teaser! Especially for those of you that tried to guess the prior use of my audio cart displayed in #217. Not a tea cart, but a painting cart. The discolorations atop the cart were created from the run-off of extremely watery washes of acrylic paint.
oh wow another artist and uke-er?! :rock:

What's the fuss about? I still haven't got anything done for S217 yet. It's been a bit of a frustrating week one way and another.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(

still this evening and all of sunday to go and of course sunday night and monday morning if you are insomniac

i suppose it is too much to hope for that you might be able to squeeze in gina g's "ooh ah just a little bit"?

To paraphrase a line from R.E.M.'s "Losing My Religion:" Consider this! Consider not the paint, but what was painted. Consider I was changing my profession. That's me in the Seasons. That's me now hosting! :music:

BE the laminate!

#218 Teaser! Especially for those of you that tried to guess the prior use of my audio cart displayed in #217. Not a tea cart, but a painting cart. The discolorations atop the cart were created from the run-off of extremely watery washes of acrylic paint.

Artist connection... Vincent... Don Mclean songs.

I don't have any guess. Just wanted you all to know I strummed too much with my arm and will likely sit out the next season to recuperate. I'll still be around to comment and give support.

bird's eye view of my ukelele;1839154 ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :( still this evening and all of sunday to go and of course sunday night and monday morning if you are insomniac i suppose it is too much to hope for that you might be able to squeeze in gina g's "ooh ah just a little bit"?[/QUOTE said:
Got one done. A traditional song with a lovely melody.

Are you helping, BEVOMU? Are you helping?
lol! yes of course i am! i know he wants to do that song really!

I don't have any guess. Just wanted you all to know I strummed too much with my arm and will likely sit out the next season to recuperate. I'll still be around to comment and give support.
oh i'm sorry you hurt your arm................. you've been having a good time playing nineties uke, good times'll hurt you in the end :(

Got one done. A traditional song with a lovely melody.
oh so you HAVE done the gina g song? ;)

:smileybounce::smileybounce:

Feel better, Kelly....rest up knowing that you gave one FABULOUS SHINY HAPPY PARTY that was an ABSOLUTE BLAST!!! Thank you!!!!!

The last person who posts before Season 217 ends should do Semisonic's "Closing Time".

Please don't sit 218 out, Kelly! With what I have in mind I can think of a couple of ways for you to participate that would not require any strumming. How's the arm and wrist for keyboard typing and mouse clicking?

You have done a super job putting together and hosting a great season with 217. Once again, a Season led me to several personal discoveries as the result of everyone's efforts to participate. Season 218 will be lacking an essential spice or "seasoning" if you're not in the mix.

Top Bottom