just wondering...seasonal anticipation syndrone

Oh no.........no Season 76.............room getting dark.......................can't breathe...........................

I wrote to Pueo on Friday about the anthem, and he said he was set and psyched for Season 76. Must be that life has intervened.

patiently awaiting the theme and my long over due return to the seasons family :)
We would love to have you join us in Season 75! There's still time. Probably something already in your repertoire that fits the theme.

YES! We demand the attic man on season 75! I have it on authority that Johnny Yuma, Cry Cry Cry, and Hey Porter are all race horse names Daveey. Just sayin'...Boy named Sue? Orange Blossom Special? All horse names

Last edited:
YES! We demand the attic man on season 75! I have it on authority that Johnny Yuma, Cry Cry Cry, and Hey Porter are all race horse names Daveey. Just sayin'...Boy named Sue? Orange Blossom Special? All horse names
I'm so proud of you, TCK.

Come on over, Daveey!

Maybe the 76th Season is the imaginary season. The ghost season. The Spirit of 76th!

...and to finish up with Broadway Week (Thanks Fred!!!) in a fashion that anticipates #78:

"It COULD beeeeeeee
Something Specschialllllll
Just for WE!"

...and to finish up with Broadway Week (Thanks Fred!!!) in a fashion that anticipates #78:

"It COULD beeeeeeee
Something Specschialllllll
Just for WE!"

Ha! I remember Ronny Howard singin it. "Oh, oh the Wells Fargo wagon is a comin down the street....."

Howard was such a pro in that, not surprisingly. We just watched it with our 16 year old son in last month.

You and someone else were talking about this during the season but the only records I grew up with before starting to buy my own were, South Pacific, My Fair Lady, Oklahoma (on 45's in a tiny box set), The King and I, West Side Story (I wasn't allowed to listen to it which made it all the more interesting) and one Sing Along With Mitch. I was actually envious when a friend's family bought a new stereo and got a Marty Robbins record along with it.

Ha! I remember Ronny Howard singin it. "Oh, oh the Wells Fargo wagon is a comin down the street....."

You and someone else were talking about this during the season but the only records I grew up with before starting to buy my own were, South Pacific, My Fair Lady, Oklahoma (on 45's in a tiny box set), The King and I, West Side Story (I wasn't allowed to listen to it which made it all the more interesting) and one Sing Along With Mitch. I was actually envious when a friend's family bought a new stereo and got a Marty Robbins record along with it.
The ones I remember my parents playing all the time were Fiddler on the Roof and Man of La Mancha.

My mother's name is Dolly, and I can tell you which one I heard the most. I even got to see Carol Channing do it on Broadway.

My mother's name is Dolly, and I can tell you which one I heard the most. I even got to see Carol Channing do it on Broadway.
That had to be AWESOME!!! Was Charles Nelson Reilly in it when you saw it? I was just thinking about that because Eileen Brennan died recently.

Currently listening to one of my favorite Bob Marley tunes.

I'm just anticipating some distant future time when I've got enough time to spare to participate in the seasons again.

I'm just anticipating some distant future time when I've got enough time to spare to participate in the seasons again.

Ha ha. I know what you mean. I constantly find myself with little to no time to participate, and when I do it's usually a crappy one take of whatever. Luckily this past week I had more spare time than usual and I had SO MUCH FUN!

Ha ha. I know what you mean. I constantly find myself with little to no time to participate
I hear that Messers Daddy and Dependent... where does the time go each week?
At least I do get a lot out of the Seasons though even if all I can do is lurk and see a few videos... The Seasons always puts a smile on my face one way or another.

when I do it's usually a crappy one take of whatever
Crappy? No no... I won't have that! :)

Top Bottom