just wondering...seasonal anticipation syndrone

Cupid may indeed shoot his arrow with songs of love, but the 14th of Feb is too far off.
But it does concern a date. I am afraid you too will have to go and stand in the corner with those boys.
And no messing about or giggling.

I've seen yon weary winter sun twice forty times return, but it is not about winter.
You two get into the corner of the classroom as well. and behave, otherwise I will
have to bring in the headmistress Wendy...

Well now we are all shuddering in the corner! Who's to guess now :/

Let us out on good behavior and give us another hint :D

Well now we are all shuddering in the corner! Who's to guess now :/

Let us out on good behavior and give us another hint :D

If I let you out before time the headmistress will get upset.
What is Geoff muttering under his breath about the 25th of January?

I am hoping my bicep tendon will be good enough to get a song in this coming week. I miss you all.

Ok we will stay there and continue to shudder while we think about Robert Burns Birthday and poetry!

Could this be a hint? or an answer?

Ok we will stay there and continue to shudder while we think about Robert Burns Birthday and poetry!

Could this be a hint? or an answer?

I saw what Geoff did there... passing notes in the classroom. That is not allowed.
I think I might just have to give you both detention, but yes I have finally got it right.
Season #154 will be a celebration of the works of Robert Burns, but there will be
an unexpected little wrinkle in there as well, but you will have to wait for the
intro video to find out what it is. I have made up a special playlist of tens of his songs
just to get you familiar with some of his songs if you want to jump the jump and prepare
yourselves you can have a look at it here.

The songs of Robert Burns.

I saw what Geoff did there... passing notes in the classroom. That is not allowed.
I think I might just have to give you both detention, but yes I have finally got it right.
Season #154 will be a celebration of the works of Robert Burns, but there will be
an unexpected little wrinkle in there as well, but you will have to wait for the
intro video to find out what it is. I have made up a special playlist of tens of his songs
just to get you familiar with some of his songs if you want to jump the jump and prepare

Wait a minute????

Are you trying to confuse the students by telling them the answers to the test early??? .....Is this a trick???........ Detention! Uhggg

I'll just listen to Eva Cassidy while Im there:D Ahhhhhhh

I am hoping my bicep tendon will be good enough to get a song in this coming week. I miss you all.

I hope you can join us I think it might turn out to be a rather interesting week.
Especially if people embrace the surprise suggestion in the intro video.

I never said anything about the 25th of January. I just asked if it was about Rabbie?

Detention. Passing notes in the classroom? As if!! The injustice of it all. Just because we finally guessed. :wallbash: :anyone:

ooh

and ow

injury?

old age??????????? surely NOT??????????????

too much uke-ing?????? :eek: NOOOOOooooooooooooooo

hope you are back to happy uke-ing asap

Thanks Linda! I was feeling really old and then my girlfriend sent me this-

a. happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

and b. lol! that vid is so great! the yodelling! so funny and clever!!!!!!!!

I'm eagerly anticipating the new Season. I'm starting to get Burned out on this one.

-See what I did there?

Top Bottom