Votes: 91 33.7%
  • Tenor

Votes: 94 34.8%
  • Baritone

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • Other

Votes: 6 2.2%

• Total voters
If there is such a thing as a short-neck tenor in concert scale, I might get it one day as well!

I think Brüko (Brueko) makes a jumbo concert (tenor body combined with concert scale).

I only like Tenors, anything smaller and my fingers feel to bunched up on the fretboard...

I started with the concert, but prefer tenors. Sopranos are fun though!

I'm tenor all the was. It feels right. I like the sound. Love looking at the other sizes but tenor is it! I will have tontry others but they feel small in my hands

I've only tried sopranos and concerts and sopranos seemed a little too small for me. I didn't have an issue with the fretboard, my fingers are very thin anyway, I just couldn't hold them comfrtably. I have a concert and it's perfect. Tenors should be fine too, but one of the reasons I got into learning the ukulele was the portability of it - I play the guitar too. Tenors seem a bit too large.

I've just bought a Kanilea K1 deluxe tenor. I like it, but I find myself playing my 2011 Kanilea K1 concert all the time. When I compare the two, the concert has a much fuller sound.

Top Bottom