Votes: 94 34.8%
  • Baritone

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • Other

Votes: 6 2.2%

• Total voters

BIGDB

Reaction score
Was wondering what everyone's favorite size was. Soprano, concert, tenor, baritone, or other if you pick other please write what your favorite is like a super soprano or whatever

No question, baritone. Then tenor, super concert, concert, super soprano, soprano, sopranino.

I started on concert, like soprano, trying to get to like tenor, but keep coming back to the concert. It just cradles right.

To each there own!

Super soprano. At the moment...

Tenors. I have a superconcert and two sopranos, but never play them, just the tenors.

Tenors fo sho - anything smaller makes me feel like godzilla :)

.....keep coming back to the concert. It just cradles right.

I love tenors, but more and more I find myself playing concert for the reason given above.

Soprano. I have one baritone, one tenor, two concerts, and a whole mess o' sopranos. I can't remember the last time I played one of the larger sizes.

It's not the size of the uke, it's the motion of the strumming... sorry, couldn't resist...

Going back and forth between soprano and tenor, with a preference for the soprano. It doesn't feel as much like a little guitar (whenever I practice with the tenor a while, I end up looking at travel guitars). However, I really do enjoy the tenor sound, so I'm a little stuck when it comes to picking my favorite size. Wouldn't be surprised if some day it turned out to be the concert :).

Started off playing a tenor, but after recently getting a concert scale RISA uke and concert scale Banjolele, I have to say that I'm enjoying playing my concert scale ukes and am finding it a bit easier than the tenor.

I've never played a soprano, but am thinking about buying one in the future.

Soprano, definitely. I have one concert, the rest are sopranos. They just feel right in my hands.

Concerts. Yes, they cradle just right and the fretboard is easier to manage than the tenor. Have two great sopranos that never get played.

Soprano is my favourite, allthough I do play my Baritone sometimes. I don't care for concerts, tenors or longnecks.

Top Bottom