New and new

Ladyluke

Reaction score
Hello,

New to this forum, and new to ukulele. I play several other intstruments and wanted to learn play either guitar of ukulele. When my daughter bought her uke, I tried it out and got hooked. Yesterday my own uke came in, so let the fun begin!

I live in the OC in California.

Bye,

NG

Welcome aboard! The UU forums are an island of Aloha in the vast Internet ocean. :)

Welcome to UU, Glad you joined us. It's great you have a learing/playing partner right in your own home!

Keep us posted

Welcome to UU from the OC. Glad you discovered ukulele, and congratulations on your new uke. Great fun, and lots of nice people.

Glad you joined. Tip your hat to Disneyland for me.

Aloha NG,
Aloha From Hawaii....Welcome to the UU forums, ...have fun and enjoy...lots of friendly and nice members here offering great advice...have fun and enjoy...Happy Strummings

Thank you all.

I must say, I think I never had greetings from Hawaii before ;) Reminds me of the beginning days of email, when we had contests in school who got mails from the most remote locations :). I lived still in Europe then so everything across the ocean was a winner for me.

Now off to explore the forum for great beginner ideas and tips, so I can spend another day developing calluses on my fingers.

Groetjes (that is Dutch),

NG

Welcome to the UU. If you are looking for some lessons there are some great ones on the main page by Aldrine.

Top Bottom