Hard case or padded bag

It sounds as though it is time to bring The Uke Pak out of mothballs. It is a shaped backpack like container . Hard cases are inserted into it, and the hook and loop closure---or drawstring, secure the hard case inside of it. The neck is usually exposed. It is made of vinyl or fabric with single or double shoulder strapping. (choice of 19 different colours). There is an extra D ring at the top so the entire thing can be hung on a coat hanger, or hung on a peg. Lotsa choices of colours
and materials.

It sounds as though it is time to bring The Uke Pak out of mothballs. It is a shaped backpack like container . Hard cases are inserted into it, and the hook and loop closure---or drawstring, secure the hard case inside of it. The neck is usually exposed. It is made of vinyl or fabric with single or double shoulder strapping. (choice of 19 different colours). There is an extra D ring at the top so the entire thing can be hung on a coat hanger, or hung on a peg. Lotsa choices of colours
and materials.

That sounds pretty cool to lug around a hard case! I've seen home made versions but lack the skill to make one myself. Where can I find one?

Top Bottom