WTB: Regal Jungle Uke

gaspar

Reaction score
Aloha!
Im in the hunt :p for a Regal Jungle Uke. If you have one and you want to sell it please contact me. Thanks!

180U-833_front.jpg

I think that might technically be a "Richter", apparently some guy named Fred Richter bought a lot of Regals in the 40's and put designs on them and rebranded them as Richters.

Hey Mike, I have a Richter, and some were painted, some were not. Richter also put out banjo ukes. I believe the Jungle uke was strictly a product of Regal. The jungle uke actually has fabric on the body of the uke, and it isn't a painted design!

Gaspar, I hope you find one brother!

Hey Mike, I have a Richter, and some were painted, some were not. Richter also put out banjo ukes. I believe the Jungle uke was strictly a product of Regal. The jungle uke actually has fabric on the body of the uke, and it isn't a painted design!

Gaspar, I hope you find one brother!

Thanks for clearing that up.

Aloha!
Im in the hunt :p for a Regal Jungle Uke. If you have one and you want to sell it please contact me. Thanks!

180U-833_front.jpg

Ahh, the Queen of the Jungle. I was chasing after her for a while, thinking that would be the way to get my wife to want to own a uke. About once a year I would see one crop up on ebay/musical inst/vintage but always landing too far past half a G. You might try an following agent there. I also thought about the leopard fluke, or but the natural flea and paint the spots yourself.

Ryan is right. This was made by Regal in the 40's/50´s. I think only a few were made. Thank you so much Ryan!

Billy those Leopard Flukes are really beautiful! I´m more into vintage ukes. This Jungle uke has been on my wishlist for quite some time now

There's a fellow with a thread on UU now that paints better than Pablo Picasso. Maybe he can paint your Martin to looks like a Regal Jungle Uke.

Not sure if this is even close, I am not a uke guy. It is for sale though.

Well that´s a very rare uke for sure! Unfortunately I´m only interested on the Regal Jungle uke. Thanks!

There's a fellow with a thread on UU now that paints better than Pablo Picasso. Maybe he can paint your Martin to looks like a Regal Jungle Uke.

Hey Coolkayaker thank you! I will check that.

I´m still looking for this Jungle Uke :)
anyone?

Anybody know how to market my old Jungle Uke??? Need to sell it.

Jungle Uke talk...

Hi Jim. Please send me a message. I´m interested in buying yours.

Hey hey... I was trying to 'figure out what I had' as I recently came into this leopard spotted Uke w/ "Jungle Uke" on the headstock...

Looks like maybe you found one?

I created this log-in just in case you were still looking. I like it... I'll keep it... But if it's one of your 'dream items' I'm sure I'd be willing to sell or even trade. Thanks.

-sewneo:cool:

Hey Gaspar, I saw one a few years ago that was pretty beat up and the guy wanted crazy money for it...8 or 9 hundred. They are extremely rare but way cool looking, but heck, at heart it’s only a cheap (I believe birch) Regal.
Are you just buying it for looks? Pretty sure they sound like crap!

Top Bottom