My NEW Lanikai Zebrawood Concert Electric Uke...

kevlarian

Reaction score
It arrived today and I could not be more pleased. What a beautiful instrument. And the sound is beautiful. The first solid wood Uke I have owned, and I have to say... I am VERY pleased.
MyUke.jpg
IMG_20130509_144941.jpg

Notwithstanding the potential for endless ongoing debates regarding the relative merits of laminated and solid wood bodies (and I have several laminated instruments that I like just fine, thank you), there seems to be something about the tone/resonance of a well made solid wood instrument that makes me smile inside.

Beautiful uke.

Congratulations on your new uke!

Congrats. Beautiful wood grain.

I have a monkey pod version of that. Fremont blacks work great on it

Have fun and enjoy your new uke!

Good looking uke! I've had one of the acoustic version for about a year and it's one of my favorites. Plays well and looks great. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

Aloha Kevlarian,
Congrats the woods cutaway and slotted headstock makes it look amazing...happy strummings.... have fun and enjoy

Very nice. It's a real looker.

Nice looking uke!

I'm glad that yours didn't come with any problems like some of the other unlucky UUers on here!

As van suggested, fremont blacks definitely! Aquila reds are pretty good too after they've been kept on for a month or two

Top Bottom