Campanella style songbook for beginner

Ondrej

Reaction score
For beginners I have prepared a book dedicated to the ukulele technique (Campanella style).

Here are two mutations
Campanella style songbook for beginner: D tuning ukulele
Sample of book, page 45. http://osos.sweb.cz/preview-ukulele.pdf

Campanella style songbook for beginner: Ukulele with low G
Sample of book, page 22. http://osos.sweb.cz/preview-ukulele.pdf

Books are suitable for players for whom the book of John King, Rob MacKillop or Ondrej Sarek (Irish tunes for all ukulele, Gregorian chant for Ukulele) are too heavy, or just needs to warm up.

cool

For beginners I have prepared a book dedicated to the ukulele technique (Campanella style).

Here are two mutations
Campanella style songbook for beginner: D tuning ukulele
Sample of book, page 45. http://osos.sweb.cz/preview-ukulele.pdf

Campanella style songbook for beginner: Ukulele with low G
Sample of book, page 22. http://osos.sweb.cz/preview-ukulele.pdf

Books are suitable for players for whom the book of John King, Rob MacKillop or Ondrej Sarek (Irish tunes for all ukulele, Gregorian chant for Ukulele) are too heavy, or just needs to warm up.

Dear Ondrej,

thank you for the beautiful work. i also received Mel Bay presentsClassics for Ukulele from amazon in this morning. My location is Shanghai, China!

regards!

Dear Yue-Fang Wen, thank you.
Let liked the book!
Ondrej

lol, Fang is my family name aand Yue-Wen is my given name.
Chinese name is very different from yours. lol:)

i eagerly hope oneday you can sign your written book for me .

lol, Fang is my family name aand Yue-Wen is my given name.
Chinese name is very different from yours. lol:)

i eagerly hope oneday you can sign your written book for me .

Yue-Wen, very sorry.
Yes Chinese names are very different.:)

For sure, I will ask you. Yue-Wen is male or female given name?

Dear Yue-Fang Wen, thank you.
Let liked the book!
Ondrej

Dear Ondrej,

many youngers in China still didn't know Ukulele although Ukulele becomes very popular in China, but this trend is locally at some big cities like Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou. We hardly have chance to get high quality handcrafted koa ukulele because the purchasing power of RMB to dollar is too weak. For example, Shanghai is the richest city in China, but the LAINCOME of people is only 10,000 RMB (1587 dollars), if they want to buy a KoAloha ukulele KCM-00 from HMS, they have to pay nearly 6,000 RMB.

What's worse, we hardly find well-written ukulele books to teach ourselves. The books from foreign countries are so expensive. Today, the book calssics for ukulele written by you costs me 88.4 RMB while my income/month is 1500 RMB (this income actually is my scholarship from Ministry of Education). This situation is quite terrible.

Dear Yue-Wen, thank you for enlightening information about your name and status of ukulele in China. It is very interesting. I recommend you to set a new Thread (situation on ukulele in China), certainly, it will be enlightening for other players as well because here almost nobody has a chance to find it.

I wish you good luck at ukulele enforcement in China. It is hard but helpful work, I know it from my own experience. In the Czech Republic, where I come from, only two books for ukulele were published so far. One in 1928 and the other in 2008 (I wrote it).
So good luck, Ondrej

Dear Yue-Wen, thank you for enlightening information about your name and status of ukulele in China. It is very interesting. I recommend you to set a new Thread (situation on ukulele in China), certainly, it will be enlightening for other players as well because here almost nobody has a chance to find it.

I wish you good luck at ukulele enforcement in China. It is hard but helpful work, I know it from my own experience. In the Czech Republic, where I come from, only two books for ukulele were published so far. One in 1928 and the other in 2008 (I wrote it).
So good luck, Ondrej

Dear Ondrej,

Thank you for your encouragement, i'll try my best to informe more pepole of this nice music instrument.
However, i still need take much time in taking practice on my ukulele, my tech on solo plaing is still poor.
For the book written by you, i haven't found the corresponding CD or MP3, have you ever recorded them? i think that will help me to paly and enjoy the spirit of classical ukulele.

regards!

Dear Ondrej,

Thank you for your encouragement, i'll try my best to informe more pepole of this nice music instrument.
However, i still need take much time in taking practice on my ukulele, my tech on solo plaing is still poor.
For the book written by you, i haven't found the corresponding CD or MP3, have you ever recorded them? i think that will help me to paly and enjoy the spirit of classical ukulele.

regards!

I'm sorry. But CD or MP3 for the book "Classics for Ukulele" is not.

Top Bottom