Retiriing, lots of stuff for sale

ukechuck

Reaction score
I use to build the Bambukulele. I have moved on, and now need the space in my garage to pursue other interests.

I'm in Los Angeles county, and have ALOT of stuff, forms, templates, binding wood, bracing wood, tuners, strings, manuals, bindings et, al.
Heat bending stuff.
contact me, we can make a GREAT DEAL.
I'M LOOKING TO SELL THIS STUFF LOCALLY, DONT REALLY WANT THE HASSLE OF SHIPPING IT OUT IN PIECES.

MAHALO
Chuck

Last edited:
I've got fretboards, tuners, fretwire, bracing, fretboard marking m.o.p. dots, string sets, stainless bending forms, heat blankets, all kinds of bracing woods, tortoise shell and cream color bindings, nuts, saddles.

Pineapple, standard, jigs and forms for spanish style, and bolt on necks.
15' radius sanding disc for prepping curved backs. some adi tops, lots o stuff!

Chuck

Why don't you just build until you get rid of it all?

I need the space for a new project, I was amazed at the amount of jigs, templates and other forms I amassed in the past years!

there's alot!

The actual material to make a uke doesnt take up that much space, it is the other stuff that doesnt go away. I would rather see someone use it than just toss it out in the trash.

C'mon down to so. cal. and get some Ukulele building bargains!:drool:

Mahalo
Chuck

I wish I could come down and browse and haggle! I would love to see what you have in the way of forms and fretboards...

Went down to Chuck's place this morning...what fun! Chuck was both gracious and generous. My kind of "garage sale". Thanks, Chuck

The pile has gotten smaller, many deals were had! If interested I can send a list of what is left! Now more shippable!

A few forms for pineapple styles, silicone blanked, tuners, fretboards in ebony, ?

Lemme know

CHuck

Top Bottom