FS: Kala Travel Soprano - KA-SSTU - 6mo old

douginator

Reaction score
*SOLD*

Lightly used Kala Travel Soprano Ukulele purchased in January. Original owner. Used for less than 6 months. Replaced original strings with Aquila Bionylon stings. Comes with original well padded Kala Soft Travel Case. Selling for *SOLD*

The spruce top gives a bright sound and plays well. The uke was well kept in a humidified room as well as with an in-case humidifier. (Humidifier not included in sale).

Here is a video of me playing the uke. Pardon the performance, I'm just a beginner. But this is the uke for sale.
http://youtu.be/86i_HOv0Xco

I love the thin size of the Uke. The body is about 1 3/4" thick at the thickest part and tapers down to 1". I'm selling to upgrade.

UU-DSC00001.jpgDSC00001.jpgDSC00002.jpgDSC00003.jpgDSC00004.jpg

Last edited:
I have the Cedar topped tenor version, and can vouch for how comfortable these things are. Damn loud too.

You don't say how much you're asking for it.

My first buyer bailed on me without seeing it. I guess I shouldn't have updated my post without having the cash in hand. Will be smarter next time. So posted again.

Last edited:
I have a very similar Kala. Really good sound for the size, and the thinness makes it easy to take on trips - it fits in a carryon. The one thing I was pleasantly surprised is how pretty it is - curving sides and back give it a nice look.

Top Bottom