Season 70

I got a mention! That's a win in my book! :) You've been my inspiration, Mike, I wouldn't have got this far without Unplug The Wood and the Tuesday night jams. I'd have given up in frustration instead, but the weekly jam and practice got me to the open mic and a new level of confidence.

I owe YOU a prize!

SINCERE THANKS

Yay Krabbers - I'm chuffed to bits with second place. I really enjoyed Season 70 and a great idea for a theme. Many many thanks. Spot on with t-shirt size too. I shall wear it in my videos. Thanks for a truly great week and I thought there were some fantastic entries so I'm extremely honoured to get second place. Whoop whoop. ;)

A super-duper week, krabbers! Loads of fun. My computer experienced a power surge when I had your announcement video on—you had a lot of energy going there.

Started with the best introductory video yet (in my book), and ended with another doozy...Alan and cake so "it fits nice and tight" just made me spit bourbon all over the monitor. Fantastic week here, so many great videos, especially UkeyDave who was a complete force of nature this week.
Thanks for hosting mate- had a blast!

Krabbers, thanks for the mention and for hosting a fantastic week! Loved the opening and closing videos! Congrats to all the winners!

Started with the best introductory video yet (in my book), and ended with another doozy...Alan and cake so "it fits nice and tight" just made me spit bourbon all over the monitor. Fantastic week here, so many great videos, especially UkeyDave who was a complete force of nature this week.
Thanks for hosting mate- had a blast!
Dave - thank you so much for the kind and encouraging words. Much appreciated. I'm really looking forward to hosting for the first time in September. Thanks again.

Just had a chance to check here and wow!! Thanks Mike! I am sure the girls will love it. I am sure I will too, my wife probably not so much...

Thanks again and congrats to everyone who entered this was a great week!!

null_zps8d034f18.jpg

Last edited:
Just had a chance to check here and wow!! Thanks Mike! I am sure the girls will love it. I am sure I will too, my wife probably not so much...

Thanks again and congrats to everyone who entered this was a great week!!

null_zps8d034f18.jpg
Thanks Ken. I lost a bit of faith with the seasons after doing this when some of the winners didn't come forward or pass on the prizes as was the deal. Maybe I should have gone with my original gut choices. Yours was always a winner.

This picture made it all worthwhile. I am glad the Uke got there in one piece and I hope you like the cd. If you don't it will make a cool beer coaster.

Thanks Ken. I lost a bit of faith with the seasons after doing this when some of the winners didn't come forward or pass on the prizes as was the deal. Maybe I should have gone with my original gut choices. Yours was always a winner.

This picture made it all worthwhile. I am glad the Uke got there in one piece and I hope you like the cd. If you don't it will make a cool beer coaster.

I have been playing it as a matter of fact, look for it in Season 76. I do like the sound of it and the kids enjoy it too!!! Also Hedge Hog Poo is on of our favorites so far!!

I can't tell what prompted Krabbers' sudden response to this 1.5-year-old thread, but I love the look of that uke Ken won ... and since he's in NJ, I hope to see it in person one day - I would love to play an adorable uke like that.

Since this Season took place nearly two months before uke was even a twinkle in my eye (I had zero interest in uke until I fell suddenly and madly in love with it at UkeFest NJ on August 31), I went to see what this theme was all about by playing the closing video ... and, dear Mr. Krabbers ... it is private!

I do hope you will at least make it unlisted, so us more recent Seasonistas can still see what your fun Season and great prize were all about.

Top Bottom