Season 70

It's got Ukes!
It's got cats
And a hat!

Wow! You pulled out all the stops on this one for a first entry! :shaka:;)

Hi all - been away from here for a bit, been SO busy and away again next week - would be good to take part in the Seasons again this time if I can! But I'm a little confused - help! the way I read it, the band/artist has to have 3 words as well, yes? I see entries that don't do that - have I got it wrong?

As I read it it's extra bonus points, so not required, so just three words title required.

My first entry into Seasons Of The Ukulele - and my first ever performance video. A personal milestone. :cool:

I hope you enjoy it. I enjoyed making it. :)

(bonus three little words in the video - Fat, Hat & Cat)

outstanding simon well done we were both laughing at the balancing cat and the ukulele jenga, all topped off with a hi-five

Last edited:
This season provided me with an opportunity to try one of my favourite songs. So, I present a version of Dire Straits' "Walk of Life"

Question. Do parentheses count towards the word total? I.e., if the song is The La Song (La La La La HEY), does that count as three words or eight?

Question. Do parentheses count towards the word total?
parentheses????? i thought thats what you called your mom and dad when you have something stuck in your teeth,

i would say the stuff in brackets doesnt count. unless of course you want it to,

I hate ducks ( cos they quack too much) = 3 words
I (like ducks) = 3 words

Last edited:
parentheses????? i thought thats what you called your mom and dad when you have something stuck in your teeth,

i would say the stuff in brackets doesnt count. unless of course you want it to,

I hate ducks ( cos they quack too much) = 3 words
I (like ducks) = 3 words

Oh fabulous!

I'd like to give a high five to whomever writes the song entitled I (like ducks)

Wow, you've been in Germany for too long.
Question. Do parentheses count towards the word total? I.e., if the song is The La Song (La La La La HEY), does that count as three words or eight?

Point of clarification, does the 'The' count towards the three words of a band's name (for the extra credit)?

I mean, I know 'The The' doesn't count, cause that's only two words, but can we assume that 'The Black Crowes', 'The Traveling Wilburys' or 'The Grateful Dead' are all three-word bands?

nice theme,

waiting for vid to upload three hours for three minute song..eeeeek,

Point of clarification, does the 'The' count towards the three words of a band's name (for the extra credit)?

I mean, I know 'The The' doesn't count, cause that's only two words, but can we assume that 'The Black Crowes', 'The Traveling Wilburys' or 'The Grateful Dead' are all three-word bands?

The Hedge Inspectors did debate this, and we decided that THE rolling stones are called the rolling stones so technically it is a three word band name

Last edited:
Top Bottom