You guys are lovely

You miswrote that sentence above. What you meant was:

Stop being so wordy. ;)

If I get up to Scotland, I'll try to catch a gig. And let us know down south if you're headed our way.

Ahaha, aww thanks! I'll stop.

Yes, will do! At the moment, you can see my gigs here. Hoping to do more further south soon. Thank you :)

Aloha Zoe,
Welcome back girl, watched your video and really liked it....you are very talented....yes keep doing what makes you happy and be around the same people with the same intrests like us here :)
that was a awesome re introduction of yourself here....it really made my eyes teary....I am so happy you are having so much with your ukulele...you go girl, way to go....happy strummings
yes you have a beautiful voice and play beautifully....keep Strumming them strings :)

Aloha!
Thank you so much! Aww sorry for making you tear up...that wasn't my intention honest :)
Thank you very much, yes, Happy strummings!

Wow! You are incredibly talented and have a beautiful voice. You have wonderful songwriting skills, also.

Love your voice, Zoe. You should join us over in the Seasons of the Ukulele Forum!

Love your voice, Zoe. You should join us over in the Seasons of the Ukulele Forum!

Yes Zoe. You will definitely be welcome to take part in the seasons. Take a look.

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?47-Seasons-of-the-Ukulele

I am a folk musician who plays ukulele. I periodically get requests to sing "When I'm Cleaning Windows" which I always refuse. Much as I like him George Formby's songs are not really my style and I like to try and show people the ukulele is capable of being used for a wide variety of songs.

Last edited:

Thank you so much! Right...I'll get over there and find out what it's all about.

Yes Zoe. You will definitely be welcome to take part in the seasons. Take a look.

Right, better go take a look, not exactly sure what's going on ahaha

Top Bottom