I'll take season 124 - looks like it's just around the corner and no takers yet.

John

Please sign me up for the next available. I thought I had been substituted for Mythinformed's upcoming week, but now I do not see his name anymore.

Hi Seasonistas,

If anyone is available to host the next Season, that's Season 140, starting next Sunday the 19th of October, please send me a private message.

Keep strumming,
Your Volunteer Seasons Coordinator Jr.

I'm due to host sometime. Any suggested dates? Preferably in November.

I sent a pm. I'll step up.

Many thanks from me Matty i was due to host but due to personal reasons i cannot do it now, sorry for letting you all down, but thanks ralf and thanks once again Matty :)

I'm due to host sometime. Any suggested dates? Preferably in November.

Glad to hear you're ready for another go-round. We're all booked through December. But if anything opens up, I'll let you know.

I will start taking more host reservations (for 25 or so more Seasons) in mid-November. Everyone that's exited to host should start thinking about their schedules in early 2015.

Glad to hear you're ready for another go-round. We're all booked through December. But if anything opens up, I'll let you know.

I will start taking more host reservations (for 25 or so more Seasons) in mid-November. Everyone that's exited to host should start thinking about their schedules in early 2015.

Second week in January might be nice!

ralf, just wanna thank you for keeping the list of past themes up to date - as well as all the other co-ordinating you do here! that list is so handy if you're hosting and also if you're thinking to yourself, like i just was, oh that week we did blah, what week was that, i wanna go look, shall i do a search oh no hold on i think ralf has that list................

so, you know... :bowdown: and :rock: and thank you!

I think I'm ready to step in and host a season. Could be fun!

Top Bottom