A mere youngster. :eek:ld:

Hello Ralf. I'll host season 200 if I may.

Cheers

Geoff
You definitely may, Geoff. Season 200 is yours! Thanks for volunteering to host!

Remember, everyone, you can check post #1 of this thread for available Seasons you can volunteer to host (and hosting guidelines) and you can check post #5 for past themes/challenges.

Last edited:
Howsabout Labour Day Week 186 for olde Decaturcomp?
In the interest of a day off for labor day, I may really relax the host's responsibilities.
Is this a potential hint?
Who knows?

Ralf, I'd like to host Season 187 (my birthday week!).
Luis

Happy birthday Season to you, Luis. The 187th is yours to host. Thanks for volunteering!

Howsabout Labour Day Week 186 for olde Decaturcomp?
In the interest of a day off for labor day, I may really relax the host's responsibilities.
Is this a potential hint?
Who knows?

I'm sure it will be a labor of love, Alan. The 186th Season is yours, my friend. Thanks for volunteering!

Don't forget, Seasonistas, if you'd like to host a Season, we need volunteer hosts for many upcoming Seasons.

Check which Seasons/weeks are available in post #1 of this thread, and let me know in the thread or with a private message which Season you'd like to host.

Hosting guidelines are also in post #1; previous themes are in post #5. Feel free to contact me (or any previous Seasons host) if you have any questions.

Ralf, it looks like some imminent weeks are short of hosts. I can manage 184 unless someone else comes forward.

Ralf, it looks like some imminent weeks are short of hosts. I can manage 184 unless someone else comes forward.
Thanks for volunteering, Geoff! I'll leave 184 listed as TBA for a couple more weeks in case anyone else is interested.

Remember, Seasonistas, that without volunteer hosts, there would be no Seasons of the Ukulele.

Please check out the list of Seasons needing hosts (marked TBA in post #1 of this thread), and please volunteer to host an upcoming Season.

Let me know which Season will work for you either in this thread or via private message.

Ooh! What can that historical event be? Well, Aug 16 1953 welcomed Kathy Lee Gifford into the world. Aug 17 1953 saw the first meeting of Narcotics Anonymous. Aug 18 1920 gave us Shelley Winters' first appearance. The first All-American Soap Box Derby took place on August 19 1934. Aug 20 1775 sees the the Spanish founding Tucson, AZ. Nothing ukulele-related happened on Aug 21, ever. But on Aug 22 565, St Columba makes the first-ever recorded sighting of the Loch Ness Monster!

Now, if that crackerjack theme of UkeFootes's not amongst one of those historical events, then I'll be very surprised.

Oh, I'm pretty sure I know exactly what it'll be. Fun theme.

Ralf, 202 for me, please?

Ralf, I will take #185 If you like:)
I would like very much. Season 185 is all yours, Linda. Thanks for volunteering!

Thank you once again to everyone who's signed up to host an upcoming Season---it's truly the hosts that make the Seasons go round. Woohoo, Seasons hosts!!!

If you'd like to volunteer to host a Season, there are still many Seasons available. See the list in post #1 of this thread, then let me know here in the thread or via private message which Season works for you.

Last edited:
Ralf, put me down for season 196. Haven't done it before, but looking forward to it.

Ralf, put me down for season 196. Haven't done it before, but looking forward to it.
Season 196 is yours to host, Russell; thanks for volunteering! You'll find that hosting is another level of Seasons fun! (If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any previous host whose Season you've enjoyed.)

I'd like to host Season 190, please.

Top Bottom