114 for me thanks Ralf. Thanks for being gracious, classy and all kinds of awesome brother.

Hi Ralf, How about season 107 for moi? And I can do backup too, because there's a decent chance I'll have to flake on my week for work reasons, so it's only fair..thanks!

I request the privilege of hosting Week 124 please Ralf .

Hello Ralf. Can you put me down for week 109, 16 - 23 March.

Also, I'm happy to stay on the reserve list.

Cheers

Geoff

Could I get 120? If that's taken anything else open in June or July would work as well. Thanks!

I'd like to sign up to host Season 110-- I haven't hosted since Season 32! And I'm happy to be on reserve as well, I'm always full of strange Seasons ideas. :)

Hi Ralf, can you please assign me whatever week is soonest that others haven't already requested since the last update? Thank you! I can also backup any week.

i feel i ought to step up and volunteer - my main concern is giving feedback on videos, i love what everybody does and am concerned that my comments will basically be an endless series of "that was really nice! oh - that was really nice! oh i say - that was REALLY nice" etc etc ad infinitem

but if people can put up with me, i'll host - put me down as reserve for weeks you can't find anyone with more constructive comments to make, if that's any help!

and if no one else wants to do week 95, i'll do it

Last edited:
i feel i ought to step up and volunteer - my main concern is giving feedback on videos, i love what everybody does and am concerned that my comments will basically be an endless series of "that was really nice! oh - that was really nice! oh i say - that was REALLY nice" etc etc ad infinitem
Using your own terminology and wording is what its all about Lynda ...........say what you feel

Last edited:
Hi Ralf, How about season 107 for moi? And I can do backup too, because there's a decent chance I'll have to flake on my week for work reasons, so it's only fair..thanks!
You got it, peewee. Merci beaucoup.
I request the privilege of hosting Week 124 please Ralf .
Your request has been granted. Thanks.
Hello Ralf. Can you put me down for week 109, 16 - 23 March.
Also, I'm happy to stay on the reserve list.

Cheers

Geoff
Yes, I can, and yes, I did. Thanks.
Could I get 120? If that's taken anything else open in June or July would work as well. Thanks!
Yes, you could. You've got the 120th Season. Gracias.
I'd like to sign up to host Season 110-- I haven't hosted since Season 32! And I'm happy to be on reserve as well, I'm always full of strange Seasons ideas. :)
Glad to have you back, Rich. Thanks.

Hi Ralf, can you please assign me whatever week is soonest that others haven't already requested since the last update? Thank you! I can also backup any week.
Since bird's eye view of my ukelele has gone for Season 95, I'm going to go ahead and sign you up for the 115th Season, from April 27th to May 4th, sound good?

but if people can put up with me, i'll host - put me down as reserve for weeks you can't find anyone with more constructive comments to make, if that's any help!

and if no one else wants to do week 95, i'll do it
You're the first person to volunteer publicly, Lynda, so it's all yours! Looks like for Season 95, we'll get the bird's eye view of all of the Seasonistas' ukeleles.

Aww, darn ): Was gonna step up and do the 8th - 15 but oh, well you snooze ya loose. Have a great idea that we came up with at dinner tonight. Hope the idea holds out till I get to host. What's the next week available? 118? Thanks Ralf. Oh yeah, you can put me down as a reserve too.

Top Bottom