I am willing to take another, no problem! 118 is also a nice number. So is 121. I'm flexible!

Week 121 is good for me Ralf if you will have me:)

Hey Ralf, not to sound petty, but I think I asked for 117 first? It's on the previous page. Thanks.
Sorry I missed your request, Max. Season 117 is yours.
I am willing to take another, no problem! 118 is also a nice number. So is 121. I'm flexible!
Glad you're flexible, pootsie, since your volunteer coordinator (junior) made a little mistake.
118 is taken as of previous page :) At least I hope Ralf put me down for it and put me on the list for reserve.
Got it. Season 118, bansai!
Week 121 is good for me Ralf if you will have me:)
pootsie asked for the 121st Season a few posts up. Hmm...

We have only the 119th and 121st Seasons available, both pootsie and lelouden have volunteered to host the 121st. Would the 119th work for either of you? I'll hold both weeks til we're sure what works.

Sorry for the confusion all, and thanks for keeping the Seasons going. You're ukulele heroes.

One million thanks to each Seasonista who has signed up to host a future Season. One billion thanks to everyone (participants, hosts, and their patient, ukulele-loving spouses and roommates) that has helped keep this amazing project going week after week.

Would everyone whose signed up to host be sure to check your UU private message box regularly, and make sure your mailbox has space as your Season nears? I'll contact each of you via private message a week or so before your Season to double check that you're ready to go. If anyone else would like to be a reserve host (possibly ready to host in case someone must cancel) let me know.

Viva las Seasonistas.

June 1st looks like the best day to start scheduling Seasons 125 through 150 (!), so check this thread on June 1st for available Seasons. If anyone would like to be a reserve host, let me know anytime.

I am still fodder for the reservists....
Always an idea floating around in my head- bit of a curse you fine people help to cure ;)
As always- a tip of my hat to you good sir.
You know- Norman Greenbaum is from these parts- I have half a mind to make everyone play the same song over and over...

Last edited:
Hey, Ralf, I've been off the grid for a while and I missed signing up for a Season. Could you add me to the reserve list, please? Otherwise I will have to force TCK to let me co-host with him, and no good could possibly come of that.

Gasp!!!!!!!

Hey, Ralf, I've been off the grid for a while and I missed signing up for a Season. Could you add me to the reserve list, please? Otherwise I will have to force TCK to let me co-host with him, and no good could possibly come of that.

Our volunteer host for the 125th Season has thoughtfully let me know that time/energy demands outside of our weekly ukulele party will prevent him from hosting that week.

If anyone (especially someone that hasn't had a chance to host a Season recently) would like to host
Season 125: 6th-13th July,
please let me know.

Our volunteer host for the 125th Season has thoughtfully let me know that time/energy demands outside of our weekly ukulele party will prevent him from hosting that week.

If anyone (especially someone that hasn't had a chance to host a Season recently) would like to host
Season 125: 6th-13th July,
please let me know.
A new host has volunteered. Thanks, greenie44!

Remember, everyone, we'll start scheduling hosts for late summer and early autumn (Seasons 127 through 150 or so) on June 1st.

-Volunteer Seasons Coordinator Jr.

Hi all.

I just received word that the scheduled host for the 116th Season does not have the necessary time to be your host with the most from 4th May to 11th May. Perhaps you do?

If any Seasonista---especially someone that hasn't had a chance to host recently---would like to host
Season 116: 4th-11th May,
please let me know here in the Sign Up thread, or send me a private message.

Muchas gracias,
Volunteer Seasons Coordinator Jr.

Hi all.

I just received word that the scheduled host for the 116th Season does not have the necessary time to be your host with the most from 4th May to 11th May. Perhaps you do?

If any Seasonista---especially someone that hasn't had a chance to host recently---would like to host
Season 116: 4th-11th May,
please let me know here in the Sign Up thread, or send me a private message.

Muchas gracias,
Volunteer Seasons Coordinator Jr.

Just a bump. Still looking for a host for the 116th Season, May 4th-11th.

Top Bottom