Page 1447 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 4479471347139714371445144614471448144914571497154719472447 ... LastLast
Results 14,461 to 14,470 of 30036

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 16!

Quote Originally Posted by Skitzic View Post
    I got another box in the mail today.

Inside...was a zombie flamingo!

I shall call him, The General. He will lead the flock to victory over oppressive neighbors!

Winner winner chicken dinner, that is awesome.
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    " Playing a small instrument shouldn't make you small-minded." --Ronin
    "Going to a field in a rural area to meet people you met on the internet? What could be wrong with that." --Ukulelerob

KoAloha ksm-00 Soprano, Paulele K-BUS Bamboo Soprano, Kanaloa KS-P Soprano Pineapple, Ukadelic Purple KA-SSWIRLS Soprano, Waikiki WCR-70 Concert Camp

9:23688

Quote Originally Posted by Freeda View Post
    Christ that thing is terrifying.
    If by terrifying, you mean awesome, then I agree.
    "Going to a field in a rural area to meet people you met on the internet? What could be wrong with that." --Ukulelerob

KoAloha ksm-00 Soprano, Paulele K-BUS Bamboo Soprano, Kanaloa KS-P Soprano Pineapple, Ukadelic Purple KA-SSWIRLS Soprano, Waikiki WCR-70 Concert Camp

You mean sign them on the back with my account number? Done!

Don't forget to endorse my

boobies.

Anuenue 1879 Soprano * Compass Rose Walnut Tenor * Covered Bridge Walnut Concert * Michael Dunn Maccaferri Tenor
    Eastman EUC3 Concert * Gold Tone BUC Banjo Uke * Kala KA-KTG-CT Tenor * KoAloha Super Concert
    Leeward Lounge #2 Tenor * Ludwig Wendell Hall * Mainland Mango Concert * Mainland Red Cedar Soprano * Martin 1930 Style 0
    Maui Music T-4KDLX Tenor * Luis Feu de Mesquita Amigo II Ukaferri * Pohaku Concert 10 * Oscar Schmidt 1920 Soprano

Quote Originally Posted by RichM View Post
    Oh, awesome! Now let me go and endorse *you* for a bunch of random stuff!
    Pole dancing, do pole dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Texangal View Post
    I had never heard of durian so I googled it. From what I read, there's a huge split in responses to it. Some people think it has a pleasant aroma, others compare it to raw sewage. All agree that it has a strong and lingering odor, so much so that many places have banned it from hotels and public buses.

I wonder if it is somewhat akin to the way different people react to the taste of cilantro. I know lots of people who love it, but for me, you might as well dump half a bottle of dish washing soap in -- that's what I taste.
    The first time I smelled it I almost barfed. It is a smell you get accustomed to. Yes, most hotels do not permit durian or mangosteen. Mangosteen stains and durian smells.
    Susie A

Quote Originally Posted by Susie A View Post
    Another interesting dish is Savory Carrot Cake. Not cake at all. It is a white radish(?) that is fried with egg, onions (?), and other stuff. So good.
    That actually looks very yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Susie A View Post
    Another interesting dish is Savory Carrot Cake. Not cake at all. It is a white radish(?) that is fried with egg, onions (?), and other stuff. So good.
    Yes please.

Where should I be going for all this yum?
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim

I blog about travelling.

Quote Originally Posted by mascompro View Post
    That actually looks very yummy.
    It does look tasty.
    Enthusiastic amateur

Quote Originally Posted by mascompro View Post
    Crap, you can do layouts there now? I almost never go there, and I have a zillion link requests, from people I have no clue who they are. However Bambi in palm beach sounds nice, maybe I will approve her link.
    I meant how their information is laid out. I don't think the format is customizable?
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim

I blog about travelling.

Yes please.

Where should I be going for all this yum?
    Malaysia or Indonesia
    Susie A

Thread Information