Season 74 -- It's a Fact!

I WON, I WON, I WON!!! (the random drawing)

Thank you alemarco for a fun and educational season! Great job to everyone who entered!
Congratulations to peewee for a very moving performance and to The Birdman from Cloverdale for another amazing bird song.

What The...
Wow. No way, I am honored, thank you Alemarco! And congrats to TCK and Gary and all this week's factual singers. I was never one to get into fantasy, reality is so much weirder, so I really dug the stories this week. Too crazy can't believe it, thank you thank you thank you.

Well, this season is long since over but a song I recorded for it got picked up by The Bob Dylan Project. It seems that there are only 3 versions of this song around, a rare one by Dylan, one that was done by the guy I learned it from, and mine. Just a fun thing that happened as the result of SOTU and UU and yoU folks:

If you follow the link Above there's a page with just my name and you click select all.

Or, here's the video from this very season.

[video=youtube;roUHtrg8GEo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=roUHtrg8GEo[/video]

Last edited:
Cool! Very Cool! Super cool! (apparently a simple message of "cool" is too short for the UU programme to accept ;) )

Well done, Alan! What a great compliment - And good to hear the tune again!!

Thats fantastic Alan! This season was before my time so I'm thrilled to hear it for the first time. Thats quite the honor!

Big King Velour and Pa are on that list as well.
Ha. Who knew? Thanks BDU.

Money Blues which i did for season 123 as a shout out to Librainian.
That's the seasons for ya...

And BKV is there for Sugar Baby which also featured Alan!

Got thousands of views for the one I did for this season though.
A song I thought about quite a bit before covering. Tough song.
Strange Fruit

Last edited:
BTW this goes to show that once you post a video online they really do a have a life of their own.
So if you get thumbs downs (like I often do) blame the world and not fellow seasonistas.

Top Bottom