Amazing video, power of the human spirit!

Olarte

Reaction score
You have to see this!

As a classical guitarist, and ukulele player this literally brought a tear to my eye... As I sit surrounded by thousand dollar ukuleles!

It reaffirmed that its the person making the music, not the instrument they play that has the power to touch our hearts!

So next time you think a better instrument is what you need to sound the way you want, you might think again, and look within yourself.

Please watch it and share it!

Here is a link to the project's website http://www.landfillharmonicmovie.com/

Last edited:
Oh my gosh. Choked up. A very much needed dose of perspective and passion. This is so marvelous.

Wow! This is, indeed, an absolutely AMAZING video and project -- thank you so much for sharing this! I am going to pass this link on and help spread the word, for sure -- just touches my heart so much!!!!

There's a longer version of it as well. It's amazing. Saw it about 2 weeks ago for the first time. If you ever needed an explanation of relative versus absolute poverty, and what really causes happiness, this is it.

That was amazing! Really something to see and share! Thanks for posting it here.

I figured fellow Ukers would appreciate this.

And while appreciate my lot in life and being able to afford a wonderful uke collection. I also realize that if I am to make music then it has to come from within, for without the human spirits even the most prized instrument is nothing but a pile of woodl and metal.

To hear Bach's cello prelude beautifully played on a oil can cello, truly humbles me and my forced attempts at the same piece on my expensive classical guitar.

Top Bottom