• Can't Take My Eyes Off You 2.jpg
    Can't Take My Eyes Off You 2.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,208
  • Can't Take My Eyes Off You 3.jpg
    Can't Take My Eyes Off You 3.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 1,104
Last edited:
This is great! Thanks Danny.

Could someone a little more computer savvy please explain to me how to save a tab like this. I use an iPad and can import a pdf to onsong or open them in ibooks and they save but when they are shared in this matter I seem to hit an impasse ??

Great song and handy tutorial thanks btw !

Could someone a little more computer savvy please explain to me how to save a tab like this. I use an iPad and can import a pdf to onsong or open them in ibooks and they save but when they are shared in this matter I seem to hit an impasse ??

Great song and handy tutorial thanks btw !

If you want a PDF, just PM your email address and I can send it to you. I am not computer savvy and can't save PDF on UU so I have to convert it into a picture. PDF is more convenient.

Thanks everyone for watching.

can you give me the strumming patterns of this song ? Thanks a lot for the tutorial ^^

sorry..no special strumming pattern but I think it's better to watch Kris' video as it shows both hands.

Hello Dan,
I am having trouble downloading your arrangement of "Can't take my eyes off of you. I only get page 2/3 only, not pages 1/3 and 3/3.
If you will send me a complete copy, I would be very grateful.
Thank you... ljkane3@yahoo.com

thank you for watching. If I didn't respond to any PMs, please send another one.

Hello dan, can u give me the solo tab of cant take my eyes of you, i almost done of the song but the solo part is hard to me, thanks.
ram0529@yahoo.com

Thanks for watching. I did not try to figure out the solo since it's too tough. hahaha

Top Bottom