Bad Picture, but Impressive-Looking Uke -- LFDM

Lucky you!! I have a feeling you will get yours earlier than mine!!

Hey Daniel...
did you try to get the tracking numbers from Luis?

your uke could come in to the Post Office after the carrier has left to delivery his mail for the day...so it will just sit in the office until the next day...if it happens today you won't get it till Monday...

Hey Daniel...
did you try to get the tracking numbers from Luis?

your uke could come in to the Post Office after the carrier has left to delivery his mail for the day...so it will just sit in the office until the next day...if it happens today you won't get it till Monday...

Yeah, it didn't work for US or Canada...I sent an email to make sure it was corrects.

Yeah, it didn't work for US or Canada...I sent an email to make sure it was corrects.

yeah if you don't have the tracking number off the receipt going to be hard...
you can call your post office and maybe the supervisor can look around the office for you...but this almost asking for a small miracle...haha

I worked in a small office in Calif...so if the supervisors were not busy they might help you...but if your PO is a large office...forget it..try get the numbers again from Luis

good luck Bruddah!

It's ok...I just play my other ukes. If I had none, I would be really worried.

yeah if you don't have the tracking number off the receipt going to be hard...
you can call your post office and maybe the supervisor can look around the office for you...but this almost asking for a small miracle...haha

I worked in a small office in Calif...so if the supervisors were not busy they might help you...but if your PO is a large office...forget it..try get the numbers again from Luis

good luck Bruddah!

Top Bottom