NUD: KoAloha special order tenor

Very nice, Staci! Always great to hear stories of customer service done right!

DANG! that's nice...gotta get me a Koaloha someday!

That is a lovely Koaloha, congrats!

Thinking of hitting up Pops for the one you gave back... :)
Boy she is a real beauty, what a great story!

Glad that you got to build one of those keychains! Very nice crown bridge tenor. Those are certainly their best bridge (at least aesthetically)

Beautiful uke. Congrats

Looks like you might need a bigger display case!

enjoy

Beautiful uke. Congrats

Looks like you might need a bigger display case!

enjoy

Thanks everyone for the kind words. :)

Actually, I have a one uke in, one out policy so I sold my old KoAloha crown bridge tenor to make room for this one.

Plus, since I moved from Pasadena (20%-ish humidity) to San Pedro (consistently at about 60%) I no longer use the display case and put the ukes back on the wall with their wooden uke hangers. I kept the case though and still have humidifiers for each carrying case and a hygrometer in the room to put them away if it gets too high or low. I plan to put the new uke in its (currently empty) wall hanger when I get home. I will post a pic of it with its fellow ukes when I do. :)

Staci, thanks for putting up this photo. Wow, you are so organized!

It looks lovely, it really does. If humidity control will allow it, there really is no substitute for ukes on the wall. They just look so right up there.

I really appreciate photos like this. It's super fun to see how others live their musical lives.

Staci, what is the little standard with friction pegs further to the left, above the red puffy on your top shelf?

Last edited:
Staci, thanks for putting up this photo. Wow, you are so organized!

It looks lovely, it really does. If humidity control will allow it, there really is no substitute for ukes on the wall. They just look so right up there.

I really appreciate photos like this. It's super fun to see how others live their musical lives.

Staci, what is the little standard with friction pegs further to the left, above the red puffy on your top shelf?

Thanks. :)

That soprano is a Kamoa that I received as a gift. I never play sopranos, but I'm holding it for my niece until she gets old enough for me to teach her how to play.

Top Bottom