View Poll Results: Have you ever posted to the Island?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

21 87.50%
  • No, but I will do so today!!!

3 12.50%
Page 179 of 193 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1927

Thread: The Island of Misfit Seasonistas

Randy doesn't want us to post old videos on his new season - but I'd like to remind people of the song I wrote for the last Cowboy theme we had back in Season 223.

I was particularly proud of this one and hope it can get a few more plays:

Epiphone Les Paul (Red) Concert
    Kala KA FMTE - C (Low G)
    Steel Strung Hora Baritone
    Korala Baritone UKB 36
    Eugene Customised Tanglewood TU5 Baritone (High D)
    Yamaha GL1 Guitarlele
    Baritone Ukulele Banjo
    Oscar Schmidt 8 String Tenor
    Oscar Schmidt 6 String Tenor
    Jack Daniels Tenor - by Peavey
    Mainland Red Cedar Concert
    Korala Soprano Mahogany Electro Acoustic Cutaway
    Tenor Resonator Ukulele HB CLU 34-T
    Alida Electric Tenor
    Harley Benton CLU-Bass

L to R:
    Joey Gibson, FiL Wisneski, Alan Thornton, AND Rex Jazzbanjorex Powell playing for One Night Only
    As The Slugabeds because all of those names wouldn't fit on the wet signup sheet.
    It's the songs, isn't it?

I came across this song the other day on "Spotify", when it appeared after another song I was looking up. I really like it (well, not necessarily my version!); and, of course, anything associated with the great "Father Ted" ......
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

the late great FT. God I loved that show. Let us not even begin with Dougall. haha...

Quote Originally Posted by mountain goat View Post
    the late great FT. God I loved that show. Let us not even begin with Dougall. haha...
    I wonder if the show could have been good for more series if poor Dermot Morgan hadn't met such an untimely end.
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbablanca View Post
    Randy doesn't want us to post old videos on his new season - but I'd like to remind people of the song I wrote for the last Cowboy theme we had back in Season 223.

you should be proud of it brother. i missed it first time on the merry-go-round. it's a ripper. profound and true. beautiful stuff mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbablanca View Post

This is, indeed, a lovely song, Berni! (Don't know how, but I think I did miss it the first time round. I shall resist the temptation to say "he should have gone to Specsavers"!)

I couldn't get something in this week. This song I did 3 years ago fits the theme perfectly

Geoff Walker

I have several ukuleles in various sizes and am not planning on getting any more...

at least, not yet.

I also play some blowy things and a squeezy thing

Internet:
    You Tube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TootlinGeoff
    Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/tootlingeoff

I'm always looking for new songs to do for story time, so I was thrilled to discover Randy's season of kid's songs. If only I had been around then. This is one that Forte did for that season that I really liked. My four year old doesn't really get it, so maybe I could do it for older kids, like first and second grade?

"Ah, Music. A Magic beyond all we do here!" - Albus Dumbledore.

i know you're lonely.
    if only for the if only.
    a Darren Hanlon song.

Thread Information